Monday, November 28, 2005
Tsk
Its 1.40 am
I was convinced that I would sleep earlier tonight
And now im just a mess
Mentally and emotionally
Listening to david gray
On my beloved alien headphones
Today, was, as I sed, eventful
On da way to the bus stop today
Sarah, korom and I saw ee lin lying on the bicycle lane in leeson street
Grimacing in pain
Fido and ili n a few other irish people were around her already
Turns out she hit a pedestrian
Who wasn’t the slightest bit injured
Ee lin, however
Fell, and her bike crushed her left foot
And we think she dislocated her fibula
Everyone was alert and responsive
And cool enuff, no one panicked
Korom called louise, her hsemate
And I just talked to her n helped keep her calm
One of the north American gurls gave her jacket to keep ee lin warm
I was sure that sumthing must have broke
Coz she couldn’t move anything
And the thing was
So close to our basic first aid test, we were tested on a real emergency
Our responses sumwhat determined how it would be like when we face such a situation
The ambulance made it there in less than 3 minutes
And the guys were really cool
Very professional
And they could even crack jokes
Like asking if the rest of us would like to come along
And afterwards, the three of us went over to cc
And shopped
The two beli perfume banyak giler
All I bought was a cream-colored pair of mittens from h&m
Yep mittens
I think this winter, mittens are making a comeback
Lols
Anyways afterwards I went back to the library in et
Then bukak puasa with a banana and a scone on the no 10 bus
Then sampai umah, ate like orang giler
For no obvious reason
Ouh yep, I met mary on the way to the bus stop
And she told me we had a Christmas tree!
A fully decorated one!
Uber coolness!
And she was teasing me bout the whole holding hands on the couch thang
And honestly, I have no idea how she found out
Pelik benar.
Anyways I got home
And saw the tree
It was gorgeous
With gold tinsel
And fairy lights
And baubles of red, black and gold
It wasn’t big, but it was awfully pretty
Anyways I napped for an hour
Then went to the library
And I came back at quarter past twelve
At 12.45, tommy msged and asked me if he could drop by
Apparently the gig didn’t end too late
So he came over
And we sat on my bed
Talking bout how uneventful Sunday was for the both of us
And bout our day in a nutshell
And I took him to see the xmas tree
N we just sat by the tree, illuminated only by the fairy lights
And talked about xmas
N life
and all things in between
he left around half one
obviously pooped from the gig
and so
that is how my eventful day ends
a day of tears
smiles
and secret fantasies
*winks*
How eventful
<3 <3 <3
17:57