Friday, November 18, 2005
Its been a long day
But frankly, it was aight
I arrived for 9 am tutorials
Slightly flummoxed and somewhat lost
The tutorial went pretty well though
Anyways
Afterwards I went over to the city centre
To get nuggets and sausages for ish’s surprise birthday bash
And due to a twist of dumbness
I went on the no 7 bus to merrion shopping centre and went to tesco
N bought groceries. 30 euros worth.
Whut the hell did I do with 30 euros?
In retrospect I didn’t need half the things I bought
And I assure u, im eating in on most days. Starting from now. Lols.
Anyways I carried the most massive load of groceries all the way home, which took close to an hour instead of the usual half.
Anyways.. the load was so much that my fingers started to burn.
I suspected bursae damage. Lols.
And now they’re all tender and red.
Its 3.40 am btw
Anyways right now im just sitting cross legged on my bed, feeling slightly chilly.
Waiting for my downloads to complete
And wondering if the plans I have for tomorrow will work out the way I wanted it to.
I doubt id be up anytime before noon, though. Lols.
Anyways I napped at about 6 and woke up at 8. And last night I slept at bout 3.30 so it was a lot of qada’ tido to begin with.
Ish’s party turned out wonderfully.
When she got into the house everyone was just leaning against the walls.
We were soooo excited.
And the look on her face when we screamed her surprise was priceless. Undeniably so. It was worth it.
The party went well.
We had entertainment in the form of tommy from downstairs, and gud old wagner from m26.
I luv wagner.
Wagner’s da bomb!
Anyways afterwards we all left for Barcode over on the north side of Dublin city.
There was Carmen, angela, ish, harp, Danni, moi, Jessica, shruti, Rachel, n basil.
That was fun. The songs got better towards the end, but I was so exhausted i yawned on the dancefloor.
Half the time us gurls were rescueing one another from sleazy drunk guys.
Shruti had a guy pull up her top.
I had a guy who picit my kepala.
Weird gle!
I have no idea whut that guy was thinking.
Anyways we made our way back safely in a cab for 7.
We piccied. Walked back from belgrove after dropping Carmen off.
And now im home.
Cold and sleepy. And hopeful.
I had a nice day.
Did I mention that?
Some people leave their black marks on me. And mar my thoughts. My moods. Etc.
But sometimes I just have to leave things behind.
I have to admit I don’t totally enjoy clubbing.
Once in a while would be grand.
N oh yeah, I think there was a fight over at the club. N a guy passed out.
Oklah. Its almost four and im cold.
One is to retire when one is in this state of disarray.
Worry not.
I will survive.
For more reasons than one.
<3 <3 <3
20:28