http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, November 05, 2005
Im watching dude where’s my car
And just having some ambrosia courtesy of mary.
The movie is sooo funny!
Gosh. I scrambled out of the kitchen just to watch the part where ashton kutcher’s character verbally altercates with the Chinese takeout drivethru attendant.
And the part where they fight over what each other’s tattoo’s mean.
Bodo gils.
I baked cookies today. Kuih raya la to be more specific.
Cinnamon cookies.
Mary’s seriously threatening their survival.
But I made loads so there’ll be enuff.
Anyways mak n akak will be so proud. Jadi dowh!
Hihiks
Right now my problem would be the lack of containers to keep em cookies.
It was luvly.
I had the music blaring on mary’s speakers.
And was singing me guts out while creaming the butter and sugar.
And the whole house smells of cinnamon.
Uber cool.
I had a good night.
Thought dat I wudn’t actually. My day was kinda crappy otherwise.
I went out in the afternoon, then gi beraya over at trinity hall.
Nice but not perfect.
I don even want to mention the imperfectionslah.
Anyways we went out to the city center
Bought chocolates and shampoo
And went home.
We were supposed to go over to jere’s place, but apparently that’s scrapped
All I want right now
More than anything
Is to curl up with my book
And listen to some good music
And just be me.
Sounds yummy.

<3 <3 <3

14:40