http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Its ten to 12
AM, that is.
And im walking back home from the library.
Alone
Thought revolving solely on the spotter test
My anatomy atlas, notebook and lect notes in one arm
Me in a blue tudung, tied sanggul style
A blue stripey sweater with another top over it
The ucd scarf wrapped around my neck
And my unbuttoned jacket whipping in the wind
My apartment keys clinking on my waist as I walked
Its so cold, I could feel my nose turn numb
My fingers feel the chills through the wool of my gloves
And my ears feel the wind blowing, albeit silently
The clouds shuffle, southbound.
The full moon illuminates the rooftops of merville halls, almost fakely so.
You could almost imagine such illumination in movies. Or paintings.
At times like this u wish u had a camera with you.
Yes, its midnight
And yes, I just felt like being melodramatic.
Mwah`

<3 <3 <3

15:30