Friday, November 11, 2005
Seeing how I was seething bout other new outcomes in my academic life
I figured I might as well be blogging bout my day
Seeing how it was fulfilling, if not too fulfilling
Anyways I woke up at 8.35, obviously unwilling to go for the morning lectures
Hence I skipped both.
Lols
Min, ekin n I planned to go to the city centre for a spot of shopping
But due to unforeseen circumstances related to sarah sukhdeo’s open hse, our plans turnd awry
Min n I decided to go watch a movie with sahak n his frens
Thru a timely yet informal invitation
Whilst ekin went with korom to sarah’s place in grove park
We barely arrived on time at ugc
But the funny thang was
Min n i wanted 2 go to the loo
Hence we asked the ticket attendant guy whr the loo was
He told us it was upstairs, n he let us go up and use it
Since we were already up on the escalators sans ticket, min n I frantically waved at sahak n co
To tell em dat we din want em to buy us tickets
Amat kelaka
Two gurls waving and signing at a bewildered looking guy queueing for tix
Lols
Anyways we watched saw II
Which I started regretting 3 minutes into the movie
Basically it was so gruesome dat
I automatically shut the movie out of my head till tonight when I tried hard to remember whut went on in the show
Some scenes still gives me weird feelings
Tapi biasalah
Anyways the movie had a good ending tho
I like!
We din even communicate much with sahak and his frens mamat and nabil
Which was bad coz we shud at least be acquainted
Anyways we went over to sarah’s party afterwards
Walked halfway and took a bus halfway
And da bash was nice
It really was!
Seeing how the guys were clearly outnumbered, thr was lots of gurl talk
Makeovers
Picture taking.
Ya Allah banyak gils pictures
And loads of fun
We walked back to et
Korom, sarah, ijaz, min, ekin n i
In the fucking cold
All for min’s sake
Coz she din use a rambler
Sejuk amat tonight!
We then headed straight over to aster’s party in merville 18-3
It would have been poor taste to not b thr
As I live about 10 steps away from her place
The place was brimming with people
She definitely took a few cues from my party
Andrea, peter, steven, fido, ish n gang, angela, Danni, and loads of other people.
But in their case, not so many omputihs.
Probley because theirs were a BYOB party
In my case they came for free drinks
Anyways we stayed all of 10 minutes
Piccied
And then all of em
Left min at the party
So conclusively
I had to traverse to belgrove with min
After thorough packing of clothes and necessities
Tsk
Luper toothbrush lagi
And spend the night here
Hence im sitting cross legged at sarah’s study
Wearing laughably unmatched green top n neon orange seluar tido
The two gurls sound asleep under their respective warm duvets
At 1.40 am
Listening to nothing but the occasional updates from msn and ym
And the creaking of their heater
Thinking only of reading one more chapter of harry potter
And gorgeous slumber.End.
<3 <3 <3
17:46