http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Thursday, November 10, 2005
Woot woot
Between poring thru the increasingly intense pages of harry potter,
And lazing around on the net,
To cleaning my room,
And catch a nap,
To working on the unusually difficult and relatively new nerve cals;
Who could blame me for being torn?
Its cold. Not very, but quite.
Yet I remain adamant in my quest to survive in only a tank top and the pinstripe slacks I wore to the shindig at msia hall.
Oh btw I went over to msia hall today with korom.
The tksu of kpt came over with a few other delegates to meet and mingle with the msian students of eire.
We were virtually among the minority, as first years. But it was fun.
The pmc people roQ weii.
I like em.
Em very nice.
Met a lot of people, new faces and familiar ones.
Datuk siddiq and datin were there too.
N I met fadli from rc.
We’ve seen each other at at least 2 or 3 other bashes but we never were really formally introduced.
We had a few interesting conversations tonight.
Nice guy, that one.
(=
Anyways im still summoning enough semangat to attempt the cals tho my heart aches to not have to do it tonight.
I sanggup clean my room!
Really!
Tersangat la malas akue nie…
Tsk.
Actually my room’s not that bad.
I just have to do some folding of clothes.
Okay I give up. Im grabbing a sweater. And a beanie.
A blessing for frosty ears.
I got a kad raya from sab.
Thnx hun!
Sygs u!!
Ouh no wonder la I rasa nak tido gile2. its 12.30.
Siot. Im so disoriented!
Im happy today. Nice things happen today.
Nice things and bad things. In equal proportions I guess.
But in all, I like my day.
Today was a day dedicated to joli and bersuka ria.
Unfortch, the hours were spent at msia hall and traveling and lazing around and reading.
Anyways we had a spotter test today which was wack considering I studied my arse off and still had two mistakes.
But acceptable mistakes la.
Like, cruciatus instead of cruciate. And cuboidal instead of cuboid.
So im not too sure if they’ll accept em.
Anyways no way am I gonna attempt the cals.
A lil too long and complicated to begin at 12 sumthin.
Besides, im pretty confident that the dateline for the cals is still the 18th.
Anyways im bored completely
And utterly thirsty.
Completely devoid of feelings.
U knoe. Dat kind of feeling.
I am left feelingless.
Lols.
Which is nice in a way.
Quite the relief.
Im just goin over my lame 2nd friendster account.
Pondering on whether it shud be made a lil more interesting.
Like, adding 200 more contacts or so
*sigh*
I overdosed on starbar tadi.
Now I knoe whut sarah means when she sez its so good.
N now I’ve got chest pains.
Lols
Plik amat.
I shud probley get some sleep.
Or I’ll never be able to wake up in time for tommoro morning’s lects.
Tsk.
Im dehydrated.
N sleepy.
Hence the moodiness enveloping every fibre of my being.
Im probley gonna scan frenster a bit.
Grab a glass of water or two.
Baca harry potter, then tido.
Its been a long, albeit fulfilling day.
So wake me up.
When Saturday ends.

<3 <3 <3

16:57