http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Its 11.04 pm
Im stuffed in my room
Door’s locked
And currently at my 9th lecture note out of 14
Tho I must admit that not everything I read sticks
Makes me wonder
Bout the whole hullabaloo
Regarding how our brain actually remembers everything we read
Im counting on that, honestly
I don’t know whut to expect for the lb spotter on Thursday.
I could hear mary and her cronies
Hollering outside in the living room
In da dark
Watching an irish stand up comedian
On a laptop presumably belonging to kirsty
The living room reeks of alcohol
Im guessing rum
Since they were very pronounced in their liquor decision-making
Yabbering away loudly in the hallway
Its cold. No, its freezing.
Dammit.
I’ve got the heater on.
The net is N/A today.
Im wondering why, though.
The gurls are fussing
Bout how we should secure the connection with a password.
I cudn’t care.
I mean, we wont be paying extra for whuteva other people are using.
Its only that our connection will be progressively slower.
That’s all.
Like I sed
I don give a fuck.
Im sleepy. But I think I might be able to manage lecture note no 10.
Today, in a nutshell, is tumultuous.
I felt both considerably good and bad.
At various points during the day.
I had lunch twice
Once at rico’s with ekin, korom, ku azli and hijaz.
Once at hot chilli with sarah and fido.
Sounds like loads of fun.
But frankly I was in a daze throughout.
I shopped for a bit.
Went to the gurls’ open hse kat south circ.
Sesat for quite a bit. Sengal gle jalan tu!!
That was fun tho.
It was. I sumhow cant quite forget the uber pedas kuah kacang.
Pedas tahap mata berair dowh.
Fascinatingly memorable.
I cant quite get this lot of funny ideas in my head.
Im involuntarily theorizing
Tho if truth be told
Im probley just making excuses.
I miss the old me.
I seemingly and quite conveniently
Managed to leave it behind when I left msia for eire.
But then again
I’ve been corroded continuously for the four or five months prior to eire
I’ve become stale. I’ve turned lazy.
Very un-me.
Though I must say my reasoning skills have sharpened slightly since arriving here.
But my sanity is wearing thin.
Seriously.
Right now my mind flips between the 4th harry potter installment which I’ve read halfway.
To some interesting happenings within my day in et.
To various parts of the lower limb.
Which surprisingly enuff is starting to interest me.
Once the vascularization and innervation makes sense I’ll be doing okay.
I hope.
Lols.
Okay. The gurls are screaming again. 3 gurls. And a guy I don’t know.
A guy I don’t care to knoe.
Some nights the hse is uber quiet. Almost uninhabited.
Yet tonight the racket is astounding.
And everyone is solidly claiming their sobriety.
Very the tipu.
Ngaku je la yg ko tu pissed drunk.
Anyways im feeling heavy headed.
But surprisingly alert.
Weii bising…
Tsk.
I miss dun tonight.
I msg die tapi die tak balas.
The fact that it was 4am msia time when I sent the message probley is the occurring factor.
I spent 24 minutes typing this. Shit time does fly when u tell ur laptop how ur day was.
Sengal
Sengal gils.
Refuse. Reuse. Recycle.
I had this urge to quote that.
Lol.
Y da fuck are they talking bout vibrators and premarital sex now?
Wakakakak
Hsem8s yang gils.
Anyways I shud get back to lect note number ten.
After all.
Its been a fulfilling 25 minutes.

<3 <3 <3

03:29