http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Sunday, October 02, 2005
Its freezing!
N me wearing me kaftan is not makin things better
I haven’t put my duvet cover and sheets from after doing the laundry
So im just sitting on a bunch of white fluff
Lols
I just got back from glenomena
Ant had a mkn2
Coz his parents are ere in Dublin
Anyways auntie made dinner for us
There wasn’t that many. Bout 12 of us kot.
It was nice
I had lotsa fun, actually
Part of the fun was lying my way out of the hse
And smuggling a set of cutlery and dinnerware
Dinner actually started quite late
So we had to entertain each other
It was nice tho
I was chatting with min and the two gurls
Bout periuks and kualis
And recipes for nasi ayam
Lols
We had chocs and kueh which sated us for a bit
Once auntie arrived we started with dinner
It was great food
As expected, auntie insisted we go for seconds
We were literally racing against time
So we won’t have to be summoned to have seconds
Hahha poor azhar.
We all did, eventually
Thnx to auntie
After dinner, we just sat around the dining table
And talked
Anthony played the guitar
And we all sang
Lots of déjà vu moments
Flashbacks
And walks down memory lane
I liked it when we sang zombie.
And the other one
Ape tah
More than words. Yep.
Afterwards, we all cleaned up
The belgrove gurls kinda left earlier coz min wasn’t feeling too good.
Wait. I shud start calling her aminah.
Anyways we cleaned up a bit more.
Chatted a lil bit.
Got directions to the masjid.
Auntie is really nice!
Gosh. She’s that kind of person who u cud just talk with.
Uber nice.
After more chit chatting.
Comparing frozen pizzas
Exchanging recipes
Segregating periuks
And plans of tapauing the food
(just in case ur reading this, ant)
Eating kuih
We finally pushed off for home
The lift kinda went gila
So we went down one flight of stairs and took the lift from the 2nd floor downwards
Amat weird
We sed our gudbyesn I walked home with a sick and limping basil
I think a lot of us came back a lil blue today
Weirdness
Anyways it was great fun
N I wudnt wish the day
wud turn out any other way
mwah mwahs to all`

<3 <3 <3

16:45