http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Friday, October 07, 2005
Its around 5.50 am
And im waiting for subuh
Lols
Today I had sahur n did the dishes for a gud half hour
Onlookers wud think im mad, cleaning up at 5.30 am
Although there’s also some other mad person
Playing music at this hour
A cross between u2 and james blunt
If dat makes sense
Anyways im doin my part
Although I’ve a funny feeling sum people think im not
Fuck em lah
I shan’t be bothered
Anyways its gonna be a big day
I’ve fencing at 10
Then im gonna googletalk
Im also gonna go for this thang kat Malaysian hall
Heard thrs a pasar malam like thang
N everyone’s gonna b thr
Coolness bkan?
N improbably watchin a movie.
Which is probley not gonna happen.
Seeing how plans go when it comes to these gurls.
*sigh*
Anyways some things are getting old la here in 18-4.
Terms like ‘getting a room’ shud be taken seriously.
Nyways its already subuhable.
I might as well.
Mwahmwah`

<3 <3 <3

22:53