Tuesday, October 18, 2005
I had a nice day today.
I din sleep after sahur, according to plan.
Studied a lil bit. Cleaned up. Edited pix etc.
It made me feel good tho. Made me feel like my days are longer.
Which, of course, is both a good thing and a bad thing.
Mb lect was interesting. Bted lect was the greatest. I luv prof john oconnor!
He just gives the greatest lectures.
Im soo behind in printing lect notes. I haven’t printed some of last week’s notes.
Tsk.
Anyways after the boring lb lect, I went for a movie over at ugc.
It was uber spontaneous to the point where I wasn’t even sure whether we were seriously goin 4 da movie
It was just sumthing that cropped up between texts sahak and i were sending back and forth
Anyways sahak waited for me whilst I solated after lects. N even called me taik hidung 4 dat.
Siott tul
Lols
Anyways we walked to the bus stop
Got on the 46a
Kinda overshot our stop n terpaksa jalan quite a distance
It was cool though!
We ended up watching domino
With keira knightly and mickey rourke.
Omigawd the movie sucked. Big time.
It was cool in the styloh kinda way. Great music. Cool effects. Nice cinematography. Crap story. Crap, crap story.
After the movie we kinda had to hurry considering that bukak pose was at 6.25 and we were out at bout 6.
Lols
I went over to Dublin mosque n sahak walked home.
He did however made sure I knew where to take the bus
And made sure I made it safely to Dublin mosque.
Which is pretty sweet. Esp for a guy who’s a lil nasty.
Lols.
Met up with mun again at Dublin mosque. She alwez seems to be thr.
Great gurl, that one.
Anyways I made it home. Got a t-shirt from wagner for my b’day.
Which was the same t-shirt he wore the other day. Ugh.
We had cheese chips for supper. Which im planning to have for sahur instead.
All in all, a nice day.
That might be an understatement, but im too tired to be analytical.
But puts a smile on one’s face, donnit?
I have cals to finish and im SERIOUSLY tempted to skip healthcare informatics lect at 9 2morro. SERIOUSLY.
Huhuks.
Gosh, im feeling pretty nasty still.
I think im probley allergic to air.
It has to be sumthing I eat kots. Coz I don’t get any reactions during the day.
Tra la la
Anyway im having vain attempts on cals before heading to bed.
Im to tired to think.
Fullstop.
<3 <3 <3
13:26