http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Haven’t blogged in a bit, have i?
Anyways last night I felt great.
For the first time in ages I felt scholarly
Walking home all alone at 11pm
Wind whipping my lecture notes
Threatening to spread them across the merville pitch
Really,
I think dats probably the worst thing dat could happen to me at the time
I went to the library in Belfield for the very first time
To the utter horror of geri and ish
And I loved it
I loved the silence
I loved the fact that I didn’t go home after the iftar and promptly syahid.
I loved finding and being able to use the mader textbook.
The very book I’ve been so eager to guna.
I actually felt fulfilled.
And it totally reminded me of how things were before.
How it was like over in bp. Over in matrix.
The enthusiasm.
The need to knoe.
It sort of fills up slightly that gap I have.
In a way I cant quite explain.
Anyway its amazing how little things like this make me happy.
Its usually all the little things dat mean a lot to me.
Im so goin thr again. Lols.
Omigawd.
I sound like a nerd. So sue me.

<3 <3 <3

16:50