http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, October 17, 2005
I find that
In order for me to remain sane
Ive to just have a small bit of insanity
Sumthin as simple as not working on the clothes to be folded
Leaving the telekung on the floor by the bed
I figured that being obsessive-compulsive drives me more insane
Being too organized cannot be right
And expecting everything to be too perfect takes up too much
Ish is playing ‘sorry seems to be the hardest word’ sung by someone like Alicia keys. Sounds horrible!
Lols
I like today.
Today im happy.
I skipped this morning’s lectures.
Dats not whut made me happy, tho.
Im not feeling well anyways so that’s half-justified.
Anyways I cooked kari ayam today. Nak mkn with kak siti’s nasi tomato.
I bought summore stuff to be sent back to malaysia.
Im waiting for my parcel. Tak sampai pun!
*pouts*
I like today.
Today I was spontaneous.
Like putting in 55 euros in the account.
Deciding to unwrap the Cadbury chocs at the spur of the moment.
Cleaned the hse. Lols dat was nice tho.
And goin to cork made me realize one thing.
Ive been telling myself that im only gonna be here for 5 years.
But in reality
Its likely that I would be here for a lot more than 5 years
Watching kak siti and abg mosh kinda made the reality of the situation
That much more obvious for me
And made me more open to the distinct possibility that sumthin like theirs might just happen to me
Which is cool
But also kinda weird.
Coz everything is so undecided
Its my job here to unfold the story.
To flip the pages.
To continue the chronology.
U get the drift.
Hmm…
I wish I did.

<3 <3 <3

10:06