http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, October 03, 2005
omigawd sejuk gle right now
I shud’ve gotten the heater at argos today.
I can’t believe I fergot!
Amat bangang!
Anyways I went on a so-called shopping spree ini hari
I went to henry street n usha cutlery and dinnerware
And then I went back to stephen’s green mall
And I had lunch. At 5.
Then to my utter dismay
The cream jacket I saw last week dah takder.
It was so cantik!
N it fit!
*sigh*
The reason I din wanna buy it at first was coz it was a lil steep, pricewise
But mak gave me the thumbs up
Isk
Mmg not meant to be
Mak sure sedih to hear that.
Bought Tupperware. Ice cream. A baking dish (?)
A soul asylum cd.
Amat old skool
Anyways I just spent the last half hour rearranging da furniture in me room
Cool gils
Now my bed is reoriented and there’s so much more room
Sangat cool la
I shud’ve thot of it b4
All me roomies like it as well
Nak copy
Hihiks
Sangat best
Tapi I still have one poster to move. Yoikes
Ill pic my rum and post it on fotopages
Anyways
Today I had an unpleasant experience
With a pemandu bas nombor 10
Menyampah siot!
Im not even gonna go thr
I think they are deprived of luv
We shud nurture them
Lols
That came out waay wrong.
My rum takes a lil getting used to lah.
Gosh
This blog is uber boring
Im inspirationless.
Its time to expire.
Ill be back l8er. Mwah2.
Anyways im freakin hungry
But I don wanna ruin my sahur
Actually I shud just haf a fruit
Or a kurma
Mebbe I shud
I just read bout axilla and pects
I’ve a dissection 2morro
Huhu
I checked the booklet bout waktu solat
And its amat cool
Time2 dkat raya nanti, bkak puasa is at four sumthin.
Hilarious.
Speaking of which
Ramadhan kareem. Ramadhan mubarak.
Sok puasa. Hoyeyh!
Its my first time puasa-ing overseas
Puasa away from home tu pernah la
I even had raya haji away from home time form 5
Wonder how it’ll be like
Sok mebbe nak bkak pose with the rest of em kot
Go with the flow
Hehh
Anyways today is a day of hugs
Lucia, padraig and I were metaphorically tearin our hair out trying to shorten our csi assignment to three pages
Citation je yang wat masalah sebenarnye
Anyways after adjusting the margins I managed to shorten it to the required size
And lucia gave me a hug!
She was so happy she hugged me!
N she sed dats the most useful contribution I have given towards the project
I din knoe whether to say thnx
Or to take offence
Lols
And when I got home just now
Ish came over to the room for a talk
And she asked if im okay
Particularly with the whole kitch scenario
She sensed my horrendous mood for the last few days
And she did the sweetest!
She told me she felt homesick too
And she wants me to knoe that she’s thr for me
She din want me to be sad
She gave me a hug
And her word.
Its like a lil pact between us ASEAN people
Hihi
She sez if I had any problems
That roomate2 lain cannot relate to
She’ll be thr.
Sweet bangat.
Anyways ish, Rachel n harp just came to the room
The gurls were drunk
they sed goodbye
And gudnite
Ish hugged me n told me she luved me
Damn she is drunk
Lols.
Anyways things look rosy.
Today is a nice day.
I finally feel me.

<3 <3 <3

15:47