http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Thursday, October 06, 2005
Huhu
Haven’t got much to say
Im tired as hell
Today was a long day
I spent da night at ekin and sarah’s
It was cool
I luv em grrls
Today pun kitorang bkak pose together kats Dublin mosque. Again.
Yesterday it was over in belgrove
Besh gils.
Tu pun coz I had kung fu afterwards
Anyways kung fu is starting to become progressively fun
we’re probably goin 4 a weekend away
on the third week of October
cool bangats
I had luke as my partner smalam
He’s a nice guy
Tapi yg menariknye
When I made my way back home from belgrove this morning
I ran into luke
And I was still in my kung fu gear
Malu siotts
Doinks
I just finished listening and transferring the killer’s
And ‘smile like u mean it’ kinda throbs within my meninges
And it kinda reminds me of things as well
Tsk
Whut the hey.
Anyways today was aiite
Im wearing baju kurung to class tommoro
Konon sopan la. Lols.
Sampai sni baru nak pkir how to dry clean my baju kurung. Siotts amat.
Im so tired
Im kinda pissed too
Many people have metaphorically been an ass
I wudnt wanna elaborate
Long blogs are boring
Lets keep it at that.
Mwah

<3 <3 <3

03:05