Tuesday, October 04, 2005
It was a day full of surprises
I was an 11 to 5 day
But it din feel long
Its probably safe to say
That I haven’t quite had a day
Where I cud speak and talk
With people I normally wouldn’t say anything to
And it came naturally
Which is uber weird
Lols
It made my day worthwhile tho
Hddska~!
First day of ramadhan
Was bliss
Sarah and I agreed dat I wasn’t in a bad mood at all
Contrary to my predictions
Lols
we had a dissection at 3
which turned out pretty great
sahak is sangat la kelakar
poyo gils
he did help loads with me deciding whut to do for christmas hols
we all kinda had our fair share of dissection
and I understood most of whut we did
I realized dat it makes heck of a lot of difference
To prepare urself beforehand
And read up
So u don’t just dive in and find everything as foreign
Anyways I went over to argos afterwards to buy the heater
and sarah was nice nuff to accompany moi
We went shopping a bit and thought of checking Sinbad out,
Just to c if the rumors dat they were givin free food for bkak puasa were true
We selisihed with din halfway
N he informed us that they didn’t
Sarah n I realized we din smayang asar yet
Hence the three of us decided to go to the Dublin mosque
Memandangkan ada free bkak puasa over there
I was more than happy to go
Tapi yg slacknye I kene bwk
The fuckin heater merata
Lols
We managed to make it on time
And the coolest part was
We met so many people there
Most of em were people living around south circular road
There were the dbs gurls and sum from rc
I met mun and raja, the gurls whu were at the krim pre-dep camp
I had the shock of my life when I saw izyan, a senior from smsj
Tu yang confuse sejenak.
She’s doin full course in rc
Sangat salute
She was in smsj until form five
Anyways izyan was in kmb so she’s satu batch ngan sarah
And at the same time she remembers being in the same class as akak
And so I noticed the age gap between sarah and I
Although we cudn’t care otherwise
But she thot the same way at the same time too
Kelakar betul
We so laughed bout it
Speshly when I called her kak sarah
Btw sarah asked me if I wanted to stay with em next yr
Terharu amat
Myra pun ajaks jugaks
But im sure its still way too early to tell
But its good to be able to connect to people to that extent after knowing em for barely a month
Sarah wanted to travel around masa xmas hols nnt
Id so want to do dat
Sahak kata better jgn gi uk
Coz time tu tix still mahal
He’s probly goin to spain, he sez
He did go to uk masa xmas hols last yr tho
Mebbe we shud go to germany
Mebbe I shud go to germany alone
Huhuks
Takut diorang segan plak ngan am
But its great fun tho
We really shud
Anyways after the bkak puasa
Which was uber sedap btw
We had beriani-ish rice with ayam
I luved the whole makan on dulang concept
Sangat cool
Im planning to go again on thurs
Anywayysss..
Thr was swapping of numbers
Hugs and gudbyes
And discussions about heater sales prompted obviously by the box I was lugging around
Sarah and I left for Belfield
N we fergot to take a pic of the Dublin mosque
In the bus the heater kinda fell from the seat
So I takuts a lil dat it was damaged
But apparently not
The heater is okay lah
Quite warm
But sedikit lama baru the whole room nak panas
Technically skang nih lpas sahur
Its about subuh time
And I kenyang gils
Shudnt have had so much
I had nasi, cereal and roti
One out of the three wud have sufficed
Ptg nih nak makan pasta kot for bp
N leave sum for sahur
Shite
I really ate too much la
And this posture does not help
The room is actually quite warm with the heater on
I don want it on thermostat
Coz once I tdo I don care if the room goes cold
Im not sure if I wanna kutip duit today kat town
I might just shop whilst the gurls kutip
I feel quite appalled dat my name din come out
And when I did call
She sed it was full
Wtf?
Takperlah
I have much to do today anyways
Lols
Talk about +ve thinking
Gosh
I shud smayang la
Did I mention I luv the new arrangement in my room?
I absolutely luv it
Once im bored id probley just change it
But now its way cool
Im not sure if I can do everything im planning to do today
I mean
U cant win em all
Eh tak padam2 gak heater nih
Sure mkn electricity nyer
Hahaks
Anyways im gonna subuh
mwahmwah
<3 <3 <3
23:25