http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Friday, October 07, 2005
Im at home
For once! Lols
Anyways its bout 1 ½ hrs b4 buka
Tgh dgr radio
Hahhah thr was an iklan on laser therapy
I soooo cud relate!
Laser’s a debit card btw
So techinically its a bit like retail therapy but up skit coz u use a debit card instead of cash
Amat lawak
Rasanya today I nak mkn pasta
I made the veggie sauce last night
N mebbe today im gonna make a cheesey sauce plaks
Anyways today was okay.
Penat skit la
I piccied kat iveagh garden with sarah n ekin
Best dpt jump around and expose ur inner child
But it’s a bit strange la coz we were wearing baju kurung.
Tu pun kitorang bertiga pakat nak berbaj kurungs. Hahaks.
Huhuks!
Anywayss...
Today I had a spot of eagerness.
I was sitting n the bus
And the small window at the top was open
N so I just held my fingers up to it and feel the wind.
Almost strange to feel the wind so cold.
N it reminded me dat im going thru this amazing experience
That im literally living in a new life
N dat makes me smile.
Coz no matter how hard the days are

Being new alwes has its rewards.

<3 <3 <3

10:30