Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Im caught unawares
Feeling strained
Ever so strained
It’s a time of happiness
Time of togetherness
A coming-of-age is celebratory
Not condemnation
So why do I feel so small?
So unstable?
I feel foreign in my own home
It feels like a thousand pinpricks
Cascading mercilessly
I cant even concentrate!
I feel so blank
Today has been a day of mixed emotions
I felt jubilant at the prospect of messaging a guy I met
But that apparently did not turn out the way it shud.
Haks. We’ll wait and see.
And I bought a blender from argos today, if that is reason enough to celebrate.
A rather fancy one, surprising it is
Specially for whut I paid for.
I thought it wudnt be as big.
I got my first mail from Malaysia
I almost cried
I din even knoe whu it was from
I got my first birthday card for the year~!
Sabrina hanim
U just made my day
Shite
The world is a huge tangle of complications
And sumhow from the very most complicated of circumstances
We find our angels
Thnx for being mine.
*blows a kiss*
And by the way, hun, it was early
It arrived 3 days shy of d-day
Crap
I haf a spotter exam I am SOOOOO not ready for
And m not in the mood to be ready for
I was in major binge mode coz I was upset with sum things today
Albeit the fact that the apartment literally sparkles
Thnx to some indirect motivation
I actually cleaned today.
Woot. Woot.
Im messed
Truly.
I need all the help in the world to be able to survive the next few days.
And btw I cooked nasi kunyit for bukak puasa.
With buttered veg and sardine masak kicap.
Finished it all in one go tho. Lols.
I think I might need to lessen the salt n kunyit. But the rempah was tops. Amat cool.
2morro we’re shopping for the party.
I don knoe whether it’s a good or bad thing
I haven’t decided
Anyways im gonna send invites to the party japs.
Brb
Btw ish got broadband
I don’t knoe if I shud get my own or not
We’ll see how it goes
Lols
Hmm..
Tra la la
Pening nye kepala
I shud really get myself straightened out
On sugar high la I think!
Lols
Anyways I hope the party turns out aiite
N I hope 19 is an age to remember`
<3 <3 <3
13:10