http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, October 22, 2005
It’s the age old question
Just how much of a mess am I right now?
Well
My retainer was under my bed
I am substantially dehydrated
And I had a pack of walker’s for sahur. Heh.
I don’t even fancy chips much.
I haven’t fully unpacked the parcel mak sent me
And coz of dat I have stuff like baju raya and handbags strewn all over the place, typhoon-style.
Lols
My immune system is like crap now.
And its horrible to stay up late and exert urself and walk in the rain when ur trying to nurse a flu.
I haven’t been in my room properly for like two days
And I only see my hsemates minutes at a time.
I haven’t slept in my bed for quite a while.
And frankly, I cant seem to find it in this war zone.
Okay. Slight exaggeration thr. Lols.
I’ve either been missing classes or coming late for em
Haven’t been concentrating.
N I have a test in like, 9 days.
Shite.
Its frustrating
Ive become inevitably lulled by the charades
Unable yet to grasp the reality of it.
Crap
All I need now is a good shower
Some cleaning up feted by sum good music
And some me time.
Perhaps go out later on. I have two rambler days left.
Lols
Is this a cry for help?
No it isn’t.
Don’t read it that way.
Fact is im just telling things the way it is.
So basically
Im not being whiney
Im just being myself.

<3 <3 <3

03:29