Thursday, October 13, 2005
Omigawd
I just had THE best birthday party, ever!
It was just the greatest!
It started off rather abruptly and people just kept coming and coming. Gosh.
So many people I’ve never met.
So many people I know.
The gurls were lovely.
Geri and I actually had a great conversation b4 she retired.
Made me feel very loved.
The food disappeared within minutes
Luckily enuff, we had backup. Frozen pizza. Hell yeah.
The crowd was enormous.
I even felt I wasn’t being a good host.
Coz I was so fuckin rushed.
But everyone was just fabulous.
They sang happy birthday for me twice, once with the cake
And once when it was midnight.
Lols
I am nineteen.
Shite.
That hasn’t really sunk in.
Anyways im really crap tired.
Its like, 2.30 am.
N im sooo goin 2 class at 9 2morro.
I cant skip lectures on my birthday!!
Woohoo
I loved everyone whu turned up today.
Sarah wong.
Sarah sukhdeo, from town.
Ekin.
Hajar.
Zaim.
Azlan.
Anthony.
Azhar.
Myra.
Acap n Izwan straight from clonskeagh mosque for terawih.
Azran.
Che a.
Two unknown friends of theirs.
Ateeq.
Ariff.
Et, Nad, syah, n ada who came all the way. After class pulak tuh!
Syawal. Pun from far!
Danial, in complete tennis gear.
Mari.
Min.
Padraig dropped by! That HAS to be the sweetest.
Wagner. And his guitar.
Angela.
Harp.
Su ann.
Aster.
Kirsty.
Vali.
Anum.
Hijaz.
Kamarul.
Fido.
Catherine and the crazy gurls from 17-2.
Des.
Basil
Various groups of individuals who come in and ask ‘who’s birthday is it?’
Countless neighbors. And party crashers. I figured there were at least 60 or 70 of em.
Or more.
Killer party siall!
Definitely killer for an apartment so small!
The balloons worked, apparently.
We had tossing games. And everyone sumhow tosses em to my head.
Siots.
N btw we have grass all over.
From the toilets to the living room to the kitchen.
It’ll be shite.
Cleanup wud take f.o.r.e.v.e.r.
Then they sang happy birthday
And got me to blow relitable candles on the cake.
But we managed to blow em all. Bodo gils.
They weren’t supposed to go off!
Harhar. Acap helped with the blowing. His bday was the 9th.
After most of em have gone, n some even left for clubbing.
We had our own lil dancefloor back at home with the few people left.
Uber cool.
Ish, angela, aster, des and I we so doin sum dirty dancing.
Hahaks.
They had alcohol in mary’s room, away from the main party, so its safe to assume that they were mostly drunk
I had the sweetest gifts too!
More chocolates than I cud possibly eat. Hmm. Perli nampak.
I got a luvly emerald green top from the sarahs
Belgian chocs from Anthony and azhar.
Gorgeous wallis jewellery set from et, nad, ada and shah.
An empty unsealed kad raya lengkap with postage stamp, meant for home! Haha that has to be THE coolest gift. Definitely the most creative.
Plenty more chocs. From a stranger, Belgian chocs from the neighbors, and cadbury from ekin n co.
Some cute hair ties from mari.
Countless cards.
Hugs.
Kisses.
And undeniably,
Lots of luv.
Thanx for making nineteen an age to remember.
<3 <3 <3
20:33