Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Huhu
Omigawd
Its 1.30 am
N I have class at et at 9
Lols
Giler babs
Anyways I had a killer day
It started off pretty bad tho
I had two okay-ish lectures
And then we had this gle tak paham lecture with dr giles on nerves
And dissection was even worse
Our demonstrator taught us things we din knoe
And we din need to knoe
And he cut the cadavers so we din dissect anything
Sad innit?
It was so bad that at one point he was explaining arteries and stuff so I just walked away and looked at the other groups
I found the idea of old, naked dead bodies quite sumthin.
Anyways after class at 5
I walked thru st stephen’s green park towards the mall
When I bumped into alia
Whu immediately dragged me to her hse
N made me accompany her to the merdeka day celebration at mansion house
Apparently that’s where the mayor leaves
Cool points wud be me being in the welcoming committee
And havin to welcome all those seniors
Lols
I probley shocked the sox off ken and krish..
Huhu
I mingled with some people
Met a few seniors and established connections etc
‘networking’ they say
Nice ones were ilyasak, jazri, azlan, ken, krish n aizat I think.
Ouh and ariff was nice too.loads of fun, these people.
And I kinda felt like it was great.
Ken was telling me to join the pmc congregation.
Although im a full course student.
And jazri sez I shud join imam.
Agak coolness
Im typing n the dark so bapak banyak mistakes
I keep using the word bapak.
Lols
Speaking of which, arini bday ayah.
I mean it was yesterday la.
The 15th
Its sad to be missin everyone at home
But I am starting to have fun
To delve in things that I enjoy
After the bash, I waited in front of tcd for bout 30 minutes
And since I felt nasty, I just got a choc from spar
Pecahkan 100 euros
Then paid for a donut for two euros so I have exactly 1.50 for the bus
Nasty
It was the 46a tho, so I hat to walk in a bit
I arrived home at bout 9
And had my hair ironed using kristen’s hair straighteners
Then I decided on impulse to go to the student pub
Where they were havin a gig
We were so late that we din have to pay
N there were loads if people
The blizzards were performin
They were pretty good, actually
They sound a lil like the killers with a tinge of untowardly madness made famous by the Kaiser chiefs
Uber cool
They totally rawked
I haven’t been to a gig in ages and it was just awesome
We had loads of fun talking and stuff
The gurls were all having beers and stuff
But I decided against the idea of ODing on coke. Again.
Eh the soft drink coke tau. Not cocaine. Sheesh.
So I stood empty handed. Handy for headbanging tho.
But with 3 inch heels I wasn’t bout to get in the pit!
It was fuckin cold outside n I din bring me sweater
As we walked back
We bumped into loads of people
Mostly drunk. Siot saja.
And at the end of the pathway, near the final courtyard of merville
We bumped into a group
And I had this fascinating conversation with ben, a guy from boston
We were all rhetorical about geography and all the weird bits bout studying ere
He din seem fazed by the fact that I was wearing the tudung.
Which strikes me as super interesting
Really.
Gosh ben just made my day
Kristen and mary swore that he was chatting me up. N were telling ish and harp bout ben.
Ape daa..
We had a conversation. Fullstop.
Ben’s nice tho. Cute too.
Lols
Im goin all crunchie~
That’s a new term by the way.
Cant tell u whut it means.
Anyways afterwards we were passin by merville 17 and this gurl was stuffin her head in the window.
When we sed hi she promptly got us to come over.
She looks EXACTLY like anna kournikova!
Really!
Her name’s Catherine. And the other one’s roisin.
God knoes how to pronounce that.
Heh
And we had a great chat. N they were unfazed too.
Loads of fun sgt bangat la this people
We dragged in their cutie pie neighbor joe
Whu has this roommate called gary.
Whu was totally mean to the gurls
N so we conspired with joe
N got to gary’s room where we put gel and pepper on his bed
Then we put things under his sheet
Like books and videotapes. And gel containers.
We hid his cologne or his deodorant thang
Hilarious.
If he comes home all tipsy or tired he’s in for hell of a surprise
Joe is uber cute tho
Lols
Then we finally made it home after half an hour of chitchats
And talked for a bit with harp
After he left us hsemates ish, mary n urs truly chatted for a bit more
Before goin our separate ways.
And im bloggin now
Despite being amat tired
Coz I’ll forget all of this tommoro
Not to mention I’d probley sleep thru the lecturesbut screw you. Its fridaytommoro!
It is 1.55
I’ve successfully blogged my uber interesting day in 25 minutes. Gosh.
I need help.
But my point is.
I had fun. And that’s all.
I found my old passions:
Friends
Parties.
Gigs.
And most importantly,
Fun.
Mwah`
N gnite~
<3 <3 <3
19:00