Sunday, September 18, 2005
Morning!
I spent the night at ekin n sarah’s palce kat belgrove
N I have to say that
They kinda helped me
In a way they kinda help me put things in perspective
Truly
I was kinda spontaneous about goin thr
But they made me feel so welcome
I almost felt guilty bout feeling that slightest increase in comfort
When being with people from my race and country
A significant increase, actually
Im not trying or meaning to be prejudice
I hate that word
Its just dat I feel confortable with em
Coz they understand me
And they understand what makes me feel the way im feeling right now
And they understand what makes me me.
Basically I feel like they’re family
And the loves of me life, ish and mary
I love them still. Loads.
But they, they are friends
I hope things change tho
But I don’t want the support and understanding I get from these gurls to change
Never
They make me feel like being me
So much so that they made me feel loved
Over here I have to try a little bit just to fit in.
But with then I don’t have to try
I think that sums it out nicely
Its just a matter of trying
Or not trying
I love being in this country
The people are fabulous
Even being a minority sometimes seems a lil weird
But I kinda fancy the fact that I can be weird and no one cares
I can be different
Totally different
And no one bothers
Coz im weird already
Whats a lil more weirdness?
I love my roommates ish and mary coz they are such lovely people!
And being from diff countries
We each have something to contribute and I hope we cud make that part turn out well
Aiite?
And turn me into an irish, mary!
I wanna learn gaelic already.
Lols.
Im growing up. That’s all.
Sue me for being me.
*sigh*
So much to say!
My roomies have gone on the dart from town
They’re goin to dun laoghaire, to the coastline
*envy*
Tp takperlah
I have five fuckin years to explore
Japs nak tutup tingkap.
Sejuks!
Brb
Ouukayy
So my first point was
Dat mebbe cupid took my words too seriously
When I sed I kinda fancied some pak itams
I mean, I like nick cannon
N dat guy from ashanti’s vid
Etc la
I just found em cute, thass all..
But so far I’ve been chatted up by three black guys
Menarik bukan
Today it was the bus driver on the number 10 dat I took to get back
He actually called me from 50 metres away
And made me walk back thr
Just to ask my name, origin n phone number
Dats not very gentlemanly, is it?
N before that, a guy working at eddy rockets where I had my lunch
Sarah was convinced he was chatting me up
Lols
Apa daaa
Anyways im goin out again later to watch a movie with alia
Hihiks
I bought this uber cute handbag!
For 2 euros!
Woot woot
But I think I might have lost me retainers
Wait
Misplaced me retainers
Dammit
I hope I find it lah
Im so. Goddamn. Forgetful.
Careless.
I don’t think before I do things.
Anyways on a lighter note
I bought chocs today
Did I mention a pretty handbag?
And today, as sarah and I were walking along o’connell street, towards the henry street junction
We bumped into acap
Who sat with us on one of those lectures
He was walking with this guy
And the thing is acap probley has a thing for sarah so he started talking to sarah and virtually ignored me
And so I struck a conversation with his mate
Whu I have never seen b4
He’s pretty cute
He kinda looks like amri
But mebbe a teensy weensy bit cuter
I asked his name first
I thot that weird
Anyways his name is izwan
And 2nd weird bit: he mentiond that he was 2nd year rc student.
Twice.
I mean, it isn’t very necessary, we’d probley ask him whut year he’s from anyways
Dah la bdak rc sumer blum dtg lg
Anyways…
We just had small talk
And he sed dat he’s the same batch as acap
But acap came later for reasons he din wanna tell me
But I found out later from sarah
Dat he was sick so he postponed his studies for a year
That makes both acap and izwan 21 this year.
Hehh
Sarah thinks it’s a big deal
But I don’t
And the cute bit was
Dat sarah thinks acap is kinda cute too so cam comel je
Comel gils
Anyways he definitely showed some interest but we’ll c how things go
Wont we?
Huhu
I haven’t had this semi-interested feeling in a bit now so its memang menarik
Ok
I think its appropriate to quit gushing
I probably have the most boring blog
lols
I like Ireland
I suddenly realized dat this is my new home
It was a sunny day and all so cant be sure if dat influenced my decision in any way
Gosh
Im worried bout the retainers lah
Damn
I need to lpat baju too
Damn
Loads of things to do
But im also having this niggling habit of being ready to just dash out
Hence im still wearing my sox and my tudung
But im wearing me bedroom slippers
Sarah sez ekin’s slippers cam got sticky, but mine’s still okay
Mebbe she drags her foot kot
Kot la~
Dammit
Alia cancelled
Siot
But nvm la
Dat shud b a good thang, shudn’t it?
Wait nak gi toilet sat
Back.
Neways I wanna kuar. N maximize my 3 day ramblers.
But I don’t knoe whr to go. Grafton street? Hehh?
EVERYONE is doin their laundry today!
Gle ramai
I’ve seen bout 20 people bringing their load
lols
amat kelakar
wow
I found a way of typing lols without havin it changed automatically by word to ‘lolls’..
Lol
I might wanna tgk2 stillorgan
Tp cam..
Alone..?
Shud I, really?
Entahlah.
Me roomies are coming back home soon
I mean hey’re on their way back
So tataulah! Isk
Tatau! Ts only almost six
I shud probley make the most of available daylight
I spelled daylight with an ‘i’ instead of a ‘y’
Jadi pelik laks
Lols
Shit
My lols strategy din work after all
Huhu!
I might just go to stillorgan la
Just to tgk2. tonight I wat com work ngan si sarah.
Leyh gak.
While its bright, ye x?
Mebbe watch a movie kalo berkesempatan tp probley not kot.
Explore!
Take piccies!
See the world
Okay I tanak tgk movie
I nak tgk the world
I love me
Eh chup
Sarah br message
I might not get to see the world after all.
<3 <3 <3
16:40