http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Friday, September 30, 2005
Lols
Since I arrived in Ireland
I’ve alwez had great Friday nights –
Movie with the gurls
Dinner at a Chinese restaurant
But no other nights
Compare to this Friday:
I slept in.
I literally slept at 8
I felt all bonks and thought id take a nap
Everyone else seems to be doin their own thang anyways so I might as well. Hihiks
I only woke up at 11ish coz thr was a noisy crowd in the living room
Apparently ish harp su ann aster and basil were there
Playing around with computers and playing drinking games
Amat strange
Smtimes I wonder if i shud have the guts to do it.
To be different
To dare to be different
Wrong, but not caring
I wish I would
Maybe I wud
I don’t know
Occasionally I feel hypocritical
And oh man, feels like hell to not be urself
I think its probley one of the reasons ive been pretty dumb lately
Hehh
Anyways im not quite agreeable with the whole him drinking in my hse bit
Im entirely aware of the fact that he drinks. Well whuteva.
They’re so noisy im not sure if I can sleep
At times I wish I cud just lie down and enjoy the warmth of the duvet
And just think
And not have to crash every night, absolutely exhausted
Hahha
The look on his face was mahal siot
We’ll see if it changes things.
Im not sure.
Anyways I wanna be different. Be me.
I wanna be able to not be so lokek.
Esp when it comes to food
Im not used to it.
I have to start to remember that I’d probley spend the same way even if I was sponsored
And even if they take over the sponsorship
Ill forever feel indebted
Paham x?
I think I might need another blog.
For one thing, I’ve blog spam.
Then I figured that I probley need sumwhr else la.
I feel tempered with.
Hahhahh
Dat kinda came out the wrong way.
Hey I just figured out a moral: there’s a lot more underneath all of us. There’s a reason its all hidden, coz thrs sumthin thr to hide.
Anyways im just gonna mull over life for a sec.
Okay.
Mebbe more than a sec.
Mwah mwah

<3 <3 <3

16:50