Friday, September 23, 2005
Today was interesting really
I never maximized my day like I did today
We had lectures at 9 to 11
Bless
Anyways I was kinda late, n ish wanted to come along
So we decided to take the 46a outside instead
Coz the no 10 busses are few and far between
Speshly around 8-9 am
Anyways I arrived on time
N I managed to do some corrections AND print my cals out between the cell biology and mbol class.
I loved the mbol class.
Mebbe it was coz we learned all those things before in secondary school and our respective pre-u.
Anyways after 11, the first thing I did was go into town and took a number for my garda card. I got a 319
And was 155th person in line.
Amat lols
Anyways kan
I went home after that and did my student travelcard with myra
And subsequently found out that if I wanted to use the green ramblers, I cant use the student travelcard for discounts
Ptth
Siots bangat
I came back to merville
Had lunch – rice with 2 eggs, sunny side up
And then proceeded to the bus stop to go back to town and settle the garda card
Crap
Let me explain the nitty gritties
1: Cals are computer aided learning assignments
2: mbol is short for molecular basis of life. A lil like biochem
3: garda card is like the green card. It allows me to stay here for the rest of the year.
4: ramblers are bus tickets. 10 and 46a are bus numbers. Hihiks.
I hope things make more sense now
Lols
Anywayss..
I arrived at an lar aka city centre close to two
And at the point I arrived, the number was 316
Crap
I almost din make it
N bcoz of dat the guy kinda kereq with me coz I was unprepared, n my passport and letter from ucd were in disarray
But it took 5 minutes
Nice indeed
Had two choc donuts at o’ connells
And then I just went up to moore street
N usha the veggies and chocs
Me bought a box of kinder bueno and fish!
I bought fish for a euro each!
Amat lolls
And I also bought veggies, sesame oil…
Crap. No one wants to knoe my shopping list
Sarah joined me soon afterwards
And we went into this shoddy shopping place
Which I never knew existed
But it was bapak dinghy.
And we got home at like, 5 sumthin
Stupidly nuff we went down at the boi near stephen’s green just to discover that it closes at 4 on Fridays
Amat lolls
Anyways I arrived at home
Stretched a bit
N had cereal
And in less than an hour
I was whisked (not quite that literally) out to go for the Malaysian gath kat earlsford terrace
I knew the mara kids wud not b thr
But it was fun
Boring initially
But was fun in the end
We playd the ‘two truths one lie’
Which most people sucked at
And then we played charades
And my fave was ‘the mummy’
Min n I had to hug and they used loo roll and wrapped us up like a mummy!
Amat la hot
We were screaming for air by the time it ended
Ish took sum cool pix tho
She even took a vid of dat!
Amat roXx
We had loads of yummy muffins
And they were spoiling us with chocs and lollies
Felt like Halloween!
Tho I have no idea whut Halloween feels like
Technically.
Azhar was thr. So was Anthony.
Met loads of nice seniors
And krish actually pulled me over
And asked me if I wud want to join pmc
Like run for sumthin
Technically I shudnt
Coz im a full course med student
But I wud be I think
Entahlah
Felt cool tho
Terharus lahs skits
Anyways azhar was being a lil quiet and jaga hal sendirik
we just all had fun around the hall
afterwards we were all supposed to be goin out, like for dinner and a movie
and so we started walking,
yes, walking
to moore street
makes one wonder why we carry ramblers
lols
anyways we walked, waited for people at the atms
then walked some more
we discovered that there’s no time for both a movie and dinner
n so we just went to the Chinese restaurant
n scrapped the movie bit
technically I was a bit perplexed at the point where we parted ways
but I decided on dinner
I knoe not why
Im not caring why, really
And we went into this dinghy place
And we sat down and talked.
And had a fairly decent meal
Honestly speaking
I felt a lil lost during the meal
A lil bit
Concentrating on the food seems like an excellent way of getting myself reoriented
Being virtually ignored din improve things.
It was great fun tho
Had pixx taken
Smiled. Talked. Ate. Commented bout the loo in the dinghy Chinese restaurant.
Azhar, min and I had seafood and veggies. Which was nice.
Anyways afterwards
We took the no 10 from near the spire
I sat right up front
And was completely alone
With the rest of em taking up most of the rest of the middle seats
And ish was like making weird signals
Which just makes today
And just about every other situation
A lil harder for me. And probley azhar.
I don knoe how far they’ll carry this matchmaking thing.
Im not that eager to knoe either. Intentions are good, I knoe.
But I was like
Crap
Total bs
Man I sound like ish. N like mary.
Crap.
Anyways anyone can read between the lines
Apparently some people cant
And some people don’t take hints
I think su ann’s usage of the term ‘passive’ is more applicable as opposed to ish’s ‘shy’.
U could probably literally hear my eyes roll right about now.
I sound bipolar, I knoe.
I don knoe whu da hell im mad at.
Anyways we walked to see if the student pub is open
And after discovering that it isn’t
We walked back to merville
Angela, ant, azhar and I walked towards the horsie sculpture just to see how it was n how it looks like.
Amat menarik. Its actually quite small!
We piccied it, commented on the pix
N walked back
The bois left us
And we arrived at the hse
Owh yeah, min wanted to borrow my sport shoes
So I got angela to pass it to her
We all sat down in the living room – ish, harp, su ann, mary, angela and I and started chit chatting whilst watching crap tv
They were all having Bacardi
And had overpowering vodka with juice
Dat apparently none of em liked
Padan muke
Lols
Truth is
I knoe im no angel
Ive done my fair share of nasty, if not almost demonic things
But hell
They really have this belief that im this crazed
Dirty minded twisted complicated person
And they pick on me
Like that stupid parking lot joke
I learnt the hard way
Dat u must take credit for whut u do
And u must take responsibility for whut u do
N so
If I sed the cameras were to catch people fucking in the parking lots
I would admit to saying that
But no
Goddamnit
I sed it was to catch people parking in the disabled parking lots
Can u believe how lame it all is?
N the worse part is
Every time I defend myself they all start goin ‘yeahh, riighhtt’
Like im this pathetic bitch
im not like that, okay
I have religion
I have principles
I have rules
N as much as I love all of u guys
Respect me, please
Its all im asking for
I might be happy
I might be crazed. And crazy.
I might be able to joke around
And tolerate u people having non halal stuff all over
And guys sleeping over
Bottles of alcohol in the living room
And puke all over the sink
But I don tolerate bein spoken to like that. At all.
Don’t be mean okay
Don’t
Its just not working that way
I am me
Cant u see that?
Anyways its probley 3 am
Gils
I have that rcsi thang tommoro though
In da morning!
Shite
And I have both fencing and kung fu tommoro as well
Im in kung fu
Hell yeah!
N whuts all the bs bout maximizing ramblers??
I think I might not use the laptop at daedulus la.
Mebbe I wud, then I’ll go out like, in the afternoon
Yep
Or petang gils
Okaylah I gotta crash
I was so cold Im wearing a knit over a tank top
And my savior – Giordano black linen pants
Crap I luv em
I never quite appreciated them in the past
Kudos for my ability (or lack thereof) in prioritizing
And like
It was so cool seeing ish and harp all cosy and romantic
And holding hands etc
Kinda made miss the gud old days
Miss being half of two
Instead of whole of one
Conclusion:
Im okay.
Im happy dat I had fun
Im bummed dat some people can be so distant
When given the opportunity to be closer
And that im traditional, in the sense that I wudnt actually make the first move on a guy
Although recent circumstances that occurred prior to my departure for eire might have proven otherwise
Im crap disappointed in the way everyone treats me today. Harp and su ann especially. I donno y. ish too.
Entahlah.
They don’t understand me
I don expect them to
I don understand me
So this is me. Half empty. Half full.
And forever in between.
Damn.
<3 <3 <3
14:11