Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Hmm
Today was okay I guess
Ima lil bit sleepy but that’s just the lactic acid talking
Anyways after a semi-full day
We went to tesco at baggot street
And ekin n I had a nice chat on da bus
I came home
Popped a pizza in the oven for lunch
Hmm
I figured
Dat I shud really put da oven to good use
I mean, da microwave is da microwave la
Hmm
I shud make my pud la
See if the irish likes em as much as my Malaysian counterparts
Lols
Anyways I had fencing at 6 to 8
Gosh
It was great but they made us jog
Which was of course very much sumthin id like to start to do
Esp lately
But I felt so breathless!
Gosh
Its been a while since my last good workout
Besides dance la
And so I felt totally pooped tadi
Anyways now everyone’s left to the pub
For a bit of dancing
They din ask me if I wanted to, tho
But then again
Even if they asked
I wudnt go kot
Im a lil sore from the fencing
And I wanna work on sum things as well
Anyways tommoro I’ve a patient visit
It’ll be cool tho
I just hope it doesn’t end so late
Coz I have kung fu at 8
Anyways I made baked chicken with cheesy veggies for dins
Kenyang gils
Must be the cheese kot
And after that I had a 25 minute session of dancing
Just to get rid of my sleepiness
Din work tho
Im still a lil lightheaded
I feel so fuckin alone sumtimes
Well
I feel lucky dat I have frens
I thought it wud be harder
And that I might not be able to meet such cool people
But they’ve been great
But its just da whole new thing I guess
I cant quite place my finger on it
Whut exactly is wrong?
Anyways the gurls just got back
Apparently they cudnt get into the pub
Coz ish din have proper ID
She’s underage!
Lols
I had to laugh tho
Really.
La la la la la
Dun messaged me today
Im perplexed on why the reply was so late, for one
And then im surprised that its in another kata ganti nama
Well whuteva
They’re crashing in front of the telly
Watching sumthin
Huhu
I might be goin to cork this weekend
With myra
She’s visiting her cuz
I thot it wud be interesting tho
N while I have sumone to actually go with
I might as well
I just wanna explore this place
And enjoy as much of it as possible
Without havin to spend killer euros
Lols
i need.. well, I need a time out
I do
Shite
Full day tomorrow
If I include kung fu, it will be a nine to ten day
Okaylah
Im not feeling better jotting my thoughts
Or rather, typing my thoughts
Out for all and sundry
Im just gonna mull in my kenyangness
And perhaps check my old sim
And be all soddy
Boo hoo hoo
Mwah mwah
<3 <3 <3
15:57