Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Huhu
Today was a nice one
I had classes from 9 to 3
We went to mater today
I found it absolutely gorgeous
Dats hardly surprising
Coming from a standpoint of a perpetually curious person
Anyways if its anything to go by
The food at the cafeteria roXx
Its pretty good n its so. Goddamn. Cheap.
Lols
Anyways sarah and were contemplating whether we shud or shud not be skipping the lecture at g32
In the end we did go, which was good in a way
Considering dat it was quite a detailed approach to history taking
I loiked the lecturer today
Anyways after lects, padraig, wani n I went over to drimnagh
To do our patient visit
We walked to o’connell street n took the 122 from there
We got mr f, our patient, some cookies from marks and spencers
Which funnily enuff, we ate at his place. Lols.
Omigawd my room is sooo sejuk!
Seriously!
So anyways our patient visit session roXx
Mr f was so friendly
It was great to actually lepak and have a nice, homely thing goin on
His house was absolutely wow
We had 7up and cookies
We took piccies as well
Afterwards padraig, wani n I got back
We fooled around with the cam
Took sum more pix
And basically just went berserk
I spose padraig must have a vague idea bout how crazy us Malaysians can get
Lols
Anyways i decided to take a walk arounf instead of headin back home
Since im already in town
And sarah told me she was too tired to go to kung fu
I went to both ugc and savoy
But both had movies which were starting much, much later
The 46a came about in front of savoy so I took it and went down near baggot street
I walked down quite a distant over at baggot street
Hopin dat the Istanbul place was still open
It was around 8pm or so
Fortch, it was!
Yeayy~
Anyways I had a quarter pounder
Which was relatively cheap, n da taste was not bad
Kenyang, mildly tired and aching to get back
I got the no 10 at baggot st and got out near stephen’s green park
Then took the no 10 back at the corner
Sounds a lil bodoh but I figured it was well worth it
I really ripped of Dublin bus this time
Oh yeahI also found a green rambler in the bus
It probley belongs to sumone from et too
Coz the dates are for Monday to Friday this week
Menarik bukan?
Did I mention its so fuckin cold in da room?
Anyways when I got back
I just lepaked in da living room with geri
Ish and mary got back and were thankful dat im back, safe -
And very much alive.
Hehh
Sweet home Alabama was on
It is SUCH a good movie
Im a sucker for sappy ones
And we had sum neighbors (and frens!) over
Kate, Kirsten, and these other two gurls were there
And after the movie ended
We had all of 6 other gurls
And james n shane
James’s the president of ucd’s student union
Big points thr
He lives upstairs tho
Rum 5
Shane is apparently last year’s vice pres
So they lepaked and kinda intended to persuade us to go to the freshers ball
For 30 fuckin euros
If I were from a euro-using country
Id so go
N dats just for the gigs
But unfortch
Its fuckin expensive~
Anyways they’re having this ‘pre-ball’ party over at james’ and shane’s at 6 tommoro
Exactly the time in havin my kung fu classes
Dammit
Guess I have all day and all nite thinking bout which to go to
Lols
Anyways it was nice and all
But we felt so verwhelmed when the crowd was ere
Ish, geri and I were huddled at the corner
While the rest were all enamoured with the lads
Kinda stifling tho
We felt invaded
Lols
Apparently mary doesn’t think so!
She was happee!
I wudnt have to explain why
Anyways mary just told me the sweetest thang!
They’re throwing me a birthday party!
No one has ever planned a birthday party for me!
Cept my parents. N dat was exactly 10 years ago
Anyways its so cool
They’re havin balloons
And mebbe cake?
They’re definitely havin pizza and stuff
We’ll celebrate aster’s bday as well
Hers is on the 16th I think
Lols
Amat cool bukan
I suddenly DO NOT feel unloved
Lols
These damsels roc me socs
Truly
Anyways im wearing my creamish-brown kaftan
And everyone tells me dat I match my duvet
How kelakar
Mary made some uber sedap veggie pasta sauce
Which I am SO tapauing for lunch tommoro!
I have spaghetti to go with it!
Sangat best!
But my tupperware’s small tho!
No hal kot.
Kot!
Im gonna freeze up if I don’t stop
N besides, I’ve plenty to do 2morro
Tra la la
Im just gonna hit the sack
Right. About.
Now.
xoxo
<3 <3 <3
16:58