http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Tulle.
Light fluffy feathers
Potent warm cocoa
The smile of a mother’s love
Long have I imagined
What beauty is
What beauty seeks
And though
Im so broken
So cold
Almost lofty
As i swim in silence
When percussions bounce
When words engrave
Within melodies
Chanting away
Chanting away
I shall not think
Shall not destroy myself
Can I just shrink and shrivel?
I will not.
I will not let you.
I will not let you take my thoughts away.
How dare you!
I cannot be alone.
To perish.
To cry in shame.
I have waited
I am waiting
I will wait.
No
I wont
I cannot
How long can one keep
One’s head afloat
When slimy fingers pull
Pull me down
N take me away
I say I will cry.
I tell myself I will
I never do
I should have
Damn I should have.
Now silence grips me
And im ashamed
Im ashamed of myself
im ashamed to myself
if only I was
if the wiser were me
I would be free
And not be torn
Be afraid
Be fragile
Be everything

But be me.

<3 <3 <3

02:56