http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, September 10, 2005
Gosh. Its morning.
I alwez do this.
Nak nap tapi end up sleeping lama gle.
I wanna use the com room lg kot today.
Coz nak tgk all the other stuff too. Reply ayah’s msg.
Tgk broadband offers.
Nak see if BOI offers free lab coats and dissection kits like they mentiond in the book.
I might have cereal for breakfast. Kots.

Cus u believe dat in Ireland, med school students are famous for heavy drinkers and late night partying?
More so than any other courses.
Could u beat that?
In Malaysia x mungkin ada that kind of conclusion being made.
Hahha
Anyways it’s a Saturday.
N I have NO idea whut to do.
Ingat nak call home. Then shop for a bit.

Huhu
Long day
I din get to use the net today
But im pretty contented with that
Im waiting for ish’s parents to ciao so dat I cud eat me nasi lemak in peace.
Lols.
Wow.. the nasi lemak smells gorgeous.
Sum seniors probley cooked da nasi lemak n krish was ever so kind to have sent harpreet, my neighbour, to pick it up.
N I thot harpreet was a gurls name. probley not.
Anyways ish thinks he’s cute. He is in a way.
Lols.
Anyways many, many things happened 2day.
I watched a movie, for one. Alone.
And since I was being uber adventurous already, I chose dark water instead of dukes of hazard.
And the funny bit was i was texting and answering the phone a couple of times throughout the movie. N that kinda irritated the guy sitting a few seats away.
Notable bits from the conversation:

“Could you stop that? Itis pretty annoying.”
“oops, sorry.”

Hahha anyways I did apologize bout it after the movie.
And he did say it was okay.
And then we lived our separate lives happily ever after.
La la la la la

Anyways I just got back from the student union building. Eh wait. Student centre kot.
They usually have sum late night entertainment ere but its extremely sad for sat night.
Jap nak pray. Brb!
Ok back.
As I was saying, ish, myself and her Hungarian fren anita arrived at this so called party at the student centre’s so-called pub. The place was only half full. And pretty lame might I add.
We shared two cokes and chit chatted whilst enjoying and old james bond movie. It was from roger moore’s bond days.
We left early. And I stopped by belgrove to pick up my delivered pack of rice, chicken and sotong we got from the halal store.
Nyways I was on the no 10 bus from Belfield and was sumwhr near stephen’s green park when I just got down the bus and started exploring. Gle abbeys.
Walked around grafton street. Then lepaked at stephen green s.c. n checkd out the shops. On every floor lak tu!
Really tawafed the place.
I found my way around, passed trinity road whr I submitted sumthin.
Passed templebar, crossed the river, by all the anak dol’s and headed to henry street.
Then straight to the cinema.
Omigawd im gle ngantuk. Its 12.30 am. That’s subuh for Malaysians. Hehh..
Met a few interesting people on the bus rides. Gurls from germany. One from Belgium. A researcher from finland. Coolness.
Anyways im gonna hit the sack.
Might follow krish n co to tour Dublin city.
Just to get acquainted with the private kids. I can come back early if I wanna.
Ok tido time.Mwah`

<3 <3 <3

12:24