http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, September 24, 2005
Tra la la
Im at home
In my room
Munching on some cereal
And blogging
I went out today
Just for the sake of using ramblers
Lols
Gtgrthtrhrhyhyrh
Sorry
I typed dat to not the laptop hibernate whilst I type a message
Anyways
After returning home n having lunch
I went out
Alone
And ever so spontaneously
By da tyme I left it was 6.
And I waited for a total of 3 buses at 2 different stops for a duration of 40 minutes
Before finally boarding the 145 towards stillorgan
Big mistake coz it stopped on the outside
And I was so not familiar with that part.
And sumhow
I managed to get out of the uber packed bus
N thnx to directions given by very frenly irish folks
I crossed over this pretty but rather graffiti-ridden jejambat to the other side
And waited a further 15 minutes for the 46a
And then I stopped at the stillorgan shopping centre
Which obv was closed
And just walked around, observing the shops
And the entrance of ormonds or whuteva its name was
Anyways I went to eddie rockets and had some nachos
Which are so strong tasting, I still taste the onions
And that is after the cheese and cereal I snacked on
I snapped piccies and got weird looks from strangers
But as usual, im not caring.
Im bored. And sleepy.
Im organized but right now my room looks like a sty.
I have thoughts about vacuuming and ideas about when to do the laundry.
I feel like crap. Although inside I believe it’s the nachos talking.
Lols
Emmenthal and gouda.
Hmm..
Im thinking cheese.
Ayah has sent a tt from home.
It’s a relief yet it’s a nightmare
I loathe being a private student sumtimes
It kills to be teetering ion nuthingness
And that’s apart from being misunderstood.
Anyways im gonna take off
Just clean my room
Or sleep
Do whutever.
Read physiology. Hahha
Why does dat face pop in my mind when I typed physiology?
Lol
Amat lawak
Anyways im off
Did I say im off?
Yep
Mwah`
Oh ye, ye.
I have a last word.
Tbhituanpetibku.
Hows that for a footnote?

<3 <3 <3

14:49