Thursday, September 08, 2005
Im munching on packham pears and all of a sudden, I remember putri’s line bout ‘go fuck a pear’. Hilarious. Fullstop.
Five things u might not know bout me:
1 Im good with words
2 Im shy with boys [btul..!]
3 I think I need to communicate better, tho I’ve improved tremendously in the last 3 days
4 I fare better in a minority. It’s the whole conforming that I abhor
5 If I seem uncomfortable in ur company, its probley coz I think ur cool
Im sleepy dowh. And its only like, jap.. [gets the phone from my bag] 9.17 pm.. im still jet lagged la apparently
It shud be bout 4.30 am at home
My apparently ‘standard’ sleeping time
Hahha
Im listening to peter pan
Haha konon rindu Malaysia
But they aren’t even m’sian!
Lols
I’ve got a new roommate. Name’s mary I think.
Irish. From cork. Hahha I sneaked at her file.
I haven’t seen her yet. Lols.
Eh suddenly I wonder which one is naazneen
The gurl who was apparently supposed to stay in m 18-4 with me
Mebbe die jpa kots
Lols
Eh mungkin nanti’s playin now.
Yeay~
I bpought meself a fancy mohair-acrylic sweater
Mohair. Padan gatal.
With a cute pin with charms on it
I got it for 13 euros
A bit over my initial budget, I havta admit
Hahha today was an overload of msian students
Due to mara scholars’ arrival yesterday.
I haven’t spoken so much malay since I arrived
Gosh mkn satu pear dah kenyang. Dats whut the cold does to you.
Tadi kat Malaysia hall
We had uber pedas meehoon goreng
Beshk!
Cooked by the wife of malaysia’s embassador to m’sia
Hihiks
Gosh. This is turning out to me a whole new life in more ways than one.
Btul
I mean. Its hilarious. I can be an entirely different person.
I do speak my mind. I do.
Huhu.
And I sleep uber early. Still takleyh adjust my clock lah.
I’ve been sleeping like this since april, so its hard to adjust 4 months worth.
Bumped into abg ariff fahmi at the admin building. He’s sangat nice. Met kak aini and kak Linda as well.
Dublin is not quite the way I imagined it was. Guess it wasn’t worth having that one picture painted against you. That one perspective. U must see it whole. Take it or leave it.
Malaysia hall has an apple tree at the back.
Bapak jakun we all.
Alia punye pasal la. Eh I haven’t mentiond whu she was. Takper later.
After alia and I amik apples, semua org dtg amik apples kat stu. Botak itu pokok.
Tis my first time tgk apple tree.
Petik apple dari pokok.
Mkn apple yg baru petik.
Jakun abeys!
Semu tentang kita. Good song.
Jap nk observe lyrics die.
Brb!
Hahha cool vid dier
But chorus die yg I ske
Dedicated to siot no 1. eh ke no 2?
Ntah la
Lols
Yg kelakarnye
Im nervous bout meeting my new roommate
Mebbe coz penat kot.
Correction: hsemate
Huhu
Ble penat sure amat susah nak concentrate
When ur tired u show ur true self
N my true self is da quiet side
The tanak ckp ngan orang
Hihi
Kot la
No one really knows..
True, no?
Hahha im fascinated by that ‘true, no?’ line
Kelakar
So un-malaysian
Don knoe whut it is
Anyways I forgot to mention whu alia is
A lil wildchild lookin gurl]
Bursting with energy
I met her kat Malaysian hall.
Mula2 I thot she was a student
Just kinda living with her aunt
Turns out she’s da daughter of the embassador
She doesn’t look malay at all
N she’s so much fun!
She’s reluctant bout telling anyone whu she is
Considering everyone wud treat her differently just coz of her dad
But I think after she told me, things din change much
Although I did understand her better
Like how she is and all the things she sez
Uber funny
Anyways I met Patrick again.
Damn he kinda scares me la by now
Seriously.
Im not racist. Trust me. Id luv to be frens with people all over the world.
All colours. All makes. All religions.
But right now im not ready for that. For lepakin outside college. Seriously. Speshly alone.
Call me conservative. Call me kolot.
I don give a fuck.
I just want my self. My priorities. N my time.
No one shud have the right to make things hard for me ere.
No one shud take the fun out of my studies overseas.
Damn it mohair sweater tu gatal bangat.
Or is it the dryness makin my skin itch?
I feel kinda at home la over here
Like so many Malaysians sampai I rasa cam im not anywhr else
Seyy, ngantuk laks.
Camne ni?
I don wanna sleep so early.
Npack beg lg la kjap. Lols.
Btw mary’s bag and file is pink.
At least we have that in common.
My roomies are all non Malaysians.
That’s the END of my rice eating days
Isk baru je menguap.
*sigh*
Takkan nak tdo kots?
Its only 10pm.
Hehh
I have a feeling that that gurl today felt a bit distant towards me
Eh wait, defensive. That’s da word.
She probably thot I was a threat over her apparent powers on the mara group.
Im not. Trust me.
I nak tag along today pun coz I wanna mix a bit with the mara kids.
And to find out how Malaysian hall is like.
Ucd is cool la weih.
Serious shit.
Alia is cool. I loikes.n im typing on the right now. no more justifyed!lolsnew lyfe. new style.hate it or luv it.
<3 <3 <3
13:55