Friday, September 09, 2005
One of the huge problems I face now is dry skin.
Ireland isn’t as dry as I thot
It rained endlessly since last night
And only subsided around 11 am
And the rain here is unlike the torrential downpours of kl
More of a drizzle
In my frens words: kat kl pun kalo renyai titik die berat, tapi kat sini halus jek.
Lols
True nuff
Anyways due to the apparent change in humidity
my skin breaks out in an evil, apparent rash
made significantly redder by my scratchings.
I even cut myself from scratching too hard
Yoikes
Anyways it isn’t so bad
But I have limited moisturizer so im hopin for the best.
J
Btw
Thrs a rugby match. Eh wait I don’t knoe whut match it is but there are people playing in the field next to merville
Merville is whr I live. Its da name of one of the student residences within ucd main campus.
Anyways they’re pretty loud. I knoe for a fact that one team scored coz thr was this major uproar.
Not that I’d go and look.
Too tired to do that for now.
Mebbe later.
Its almost 9.30 la fergawdssakes. Boleyh main lg at such odd hours.
Today we had nasi ayam at a seniors place.
Punyelah lama n jauh nak get thr.
We stopped by earlsford terrace, the medical school.
N then nak get thr pun kene tukar bus a few times
And then laaaaaaamaaaaa lpas tu baru leyh mkn.
I thot it was like a one hour deal
Rupe2nye dkat lime jam baru balik.
Felt like a day.
But the food was cool.
Met a few seniors whu sumhow strengthened my previous idea of how ucd was like.
But to me, to each their own.
No one else dictates how my life can turn out.
But we got loads of info
Tonnes of help
And today
I kinda miss dun.
Hahha terpkir bout him while talking to sarah td
She misses her cat, she sez.
Not like that’s a comparison or anything. Hihi
But betul. I do miss him.
I needed sumone to miss I spose.
I got my timetable today. Sez ere I haf 2 hrs of class on Monday. Cool sangat.
Paling banyak pun 4 hrs of class a day, ‘cept practicals and dissections lama skit kot.
But still.. med school? 4 hrs?
Cam susah nak caya jek?
I have two dissections this week.
First encounter with a corpse.
Ngantuk laks
*yawns*
I got my student card.
Gambar blur giler
Serious shit.
Dah la amik pakai webcam.
The exact one I have at home.
A Logitech.
Ada ke gamba student card pkai webcam?
Nyways nasib baik valid setahun jer.
Next year amik baru.
Lols
Ada mamat irish kat luar.
Obv from the game
Anyways the rooms here have so many glass panels and tingkap
Like really open.
Kalo u berdiri anywhr in ur hse, people can c u.
Cept if u close the shades n evrythin lah.
Hehh
Dah abis kot the game. Macam sunyi sepi je.
Penat ah. Nap kjap kot.
Or mebbe lama. Entahlah.Nak check da solat timetable lah.
<3 <3 <3
14:27