Monday, September 12, 2005
Hey hey
Im back home after lectures.
Penat seyh.
Gonna do me laundry lpas nih.
Pastuh nak gi com lab. N nak beli bus pass kat student union shop.
Hihiks!
Im feeling okay. Haus skit. Missin home. Badly.
I have responsibilities.
N malam nih kene tdo awal. Yikes.
More later k?
Mwah`
Hahha tgh msg dun nih.
Die wat lawak bodoh laks. La la la la la
Anyways im at the laundry room. It reeks of soap!
And the cycle is 38 minutes long!
Drying not included.
Hahha
Anyways im ere with a girl named Karen. Who provided soap for moi.
Pretty nice. She’s from Norway actually.
But im not in a chatty mood so we’re just bein all quiet in the launderette. Hehh.
You cud leave ur clothes here actually.
Dammit. I might leave in 15 minutes.
Anyways I wanted to say sum things but I fergot. Takperlah.
Takder mood.
Okay. 12 minutes of drying to go.
Mwah`
Its bout 10.30pm
And im in my pink furry winter jacket
In an unbelievably messy bedroom
And wearing the new sneakers I just bought this afternoon after lectures
for €10
I cant wait for mak to send me stuff from home
Bapak mahal but I need things
We had dinner at harp’s place
Apparently Anthony and vali n harp cooked
It was okay cept I cudn’t eat the chicken
So I had the veg instead.
Lols
It was informative and sorta fun
But I was tired lah
Ive been tired a lot lately
Hehh
I wonder if I shud puasa esok
Entahla how
Macam nak
But I have to bukak puasa at 8pm
Hihhi
But alia and kak ros can manage
Then so can i
My hse mate, geri is probley back
She’s a lil kereq n makin life absolutely miserab`
Gosh.
Im tempted to just tido. Seriously.
Okayla im gonna put sum cds on, n then I’ll clean the ‘sty’ up
Hell yeah.
Okay. Sty cleaned. Hahha
Anyways 2morro I wanna try n bring the laptop to daedalus building to have it logged on n checked.
Hehh
And I hafta blog!
Too many backdated ones.
I’d be suicide to want to catch up
Lols
I miss home
Listening to mungkin nanti
Huhu
Kay lah its quarter to midnite
Im gonna sleepMwah`
<3 <3 <3
16:11