http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, September 19, 2005
Im listening to the killers in my room
Whilst preparing for tommoro
And mebbe checkin out the tutorials and finally begin my studying
And do my assignments
U get my drift
Anyways the songs brought back some memories
About people and me
About my relations with the people around me
How things might be
Might have been, some might say
Circumstances cause so many changes
I swore
Goin to ucd
Altered my life in many, many ways
I wanna keep that score
It’s half a dozen sweets and sours
And hopefully half a dozen more.
Lols
Im happy for happiness
Yet im not a hundred percent happy
Its not just one thing. Its so many other things
specifically
So many other people
Wud this change whut they mean?
Wud what happen show that they lied bout their intentions?
It was merely a guess
Merely a guess
I don knoe u
Why did I assume I did?
I think it was all those matchmaking things people were doin
Dat made me think dat way
Im not disappointed
Heck, no
Just disoriented
No, that’s too harsh a word
Just silenced.
Yep.
And im starting to appreciate those whu appreciate me more so than before
Im so glad u still msg
And omigawd, u still call.
Despite it being bapak expensive to call from the other side of the world
And keeping me sane when I cud barely hold myself together
Maybe I underappreciated u
Maybe we’ll never knoe whut and where we’ll end up
But im happy we’re lookin the same way
U’ll probley always be my ayg.
Lols
It probley works both ways
But I’ll probley call u u soon nuff.
I think so. Entah kenapa.
This is one of those blogs which mean nothing. N mean absolutely everything.
Not meant to be understood.
Its just my trail of thots with the sanctity of the aforementioned party in mind.
Anyway im gonna read up sum histology. Sigh.
Smile, gurl.

Smile.

<3 <3 <3

16:21