http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, September 26, 2005
Im at my room
Listenin to no doubt
The rest of em are over at kirsten’s
All snuggled up in duvets
And chit chatting
I was thr for two hrs
Watching the last two crappy episodes of lost
Dammit
All of a sudden I loathe that show
Make sense, please!
Anyways today was good when accomplishments are concerned
I managed to do the isic and the ppsamat cool
Today I fried ikan
N the whole house smells like fish
I reek of ikan!
Lols
Huhu
Ish and harp are standing by the corridor
Possibly makin out or sumthin
Comel jek
Lols
Im wearin my pink jacket again
Sejuk lahs
Mary’s havin pizza
Gle ape.
Its 11 pm fergawdsakes
Huhu
For once im sayin no.
NO.
Katakan tak nak!
Anyways im feelin a lil weird
Left out a lil
Esp time I masak ikan tadi
But its just in my imagination kot
I hate complicated things
Hahhha
Knoe whut?
I was all blur today
And ant sez I already sound like a med student
Amat kelaka
But sumhow
I don see why I cant be normal
And happy
Okay, happy isn’t normal
But why cant I just be me
And not be a subject that changes thanx to the exhausting environment
Huhu
Which brings me back to this afternoon
When I sembang ngan mak
She was shocked dat I joined kung fu
And was even more shocked
When I told her I was doin fencing as well
Lols
She kinda freaked
Protectively tho
She thot it dangerous
I kinda liked her reaction
Coz it just shows no matter whut
And even tho she treats me like an adult
Deep inside im still her lil baby
Amat la cool
Anyways my original intentions are to study
I’ve put it aside long enuff
Im actually gonna bukak buku tonight
I must!
Just now when I was having the cd on
Mary caught me and accused me of studying
She went ‘don’t study! Ur in college!’
Yes, mary.
Im in college.
N dats EXACTLY why I have to study
duuuh
huhu
im so messed.
So, so messed.
Im listening to a simple kind of life
How ironic.
How so, so ironic.
I had enuff chocolate tonight to last me a year
It’s the stress dat caused dat
Shite
Im sleepy
Sure takleyh bkak buku nye in this state
And we had ice cream just now
Ben and jerry’s belonging to Kirsten and mary
They were gorgeous
Although after one spoonful from mary’s tub
i felt dat it tasted weird
and turns out
mary’s one had liquor
shite
I had half a spoonful of it
It was good ice cream
But it did taste alcohol-ish
If dat makes sense
Looks like its da beginning
of havin an accidental taste of everything
I heard dat its bound to happen if ur not careful
N i
Am not a very careful person
I wrote a poem today
Don’t feel like its too good
But I felt better after writing it tho
I alwez write when I feel broken
Like right now
I feel like shite
And when u think bout it
Why do I compare
I mean, I pay thirty times the amount she pays
So fuck u
Id study when I want to
And if I want to
I gotta start prioritizing
I hate this gullibility
The amazing pull of uncertainties
Shite
Shite shite shite
At least I leant a bit of irish
Lets just read up on tommoro’s lecture
K?
I think dats a fancy idea
Splendid.
Okay.

Ta~

<3 <3 <3

16:51