Sunday, September 11, 2005
Morning!
Im goin out today. Tour Dublin la kononnyer.
Im goin out with jrish n co.
Kenyang gils.
Had bread with pb for brekky, then I fried an egg. N had a few strawberries. And a few pieces of choccie. Hihiks.
Shit.ish’s cutie pie neighbor just passed by. N waved plak tuh.
Lols.
Me sans tudung, sitting by the window, n tak mandi lagi.
Hilarious.
Nyways I haf got to get ready. Toodles now!
Mwah`
Ishk. Pnat gils.
Class starts tomorrow
Im excited and im scared.
Im in university. Wow. Im educated.
I suddenly find that strange.
2day I watched green street with alia.
The movie was awesome.
Truly. I wonder if they’ll get it in Malaysia.
I feel suddenly blessd to be in a country that speaks English.
What. A. Relief.
Anyways after that movie, alia and I decided to go back to her place for a lil lepak.
Auntie was having her hair dyed by kak fida and uncle was watching enough on tv.
Apparently a j lo fan.
Anyways kak fida arrived with auntie ani.
Who asked me loads of questions about my background and my family.
Uber lame sial.
She probley thinks I have an ulterior motive bein frens with alia.
I don give a fuck whether her father is an ambassador or not.
Even if her father is a normal working guy, id still lepak with alia.
I mean, she’s a cool kid. Really.
She just drive me nuts.
It’s the kind of thing whr u click with sumone.
I just like the company of any Malaysian. Especially a street wise one.
So don’t judge me la okay.
I don’t like to be interrogated.
I don’t like the invasion.
I kinda feel violated really.
Doesn’t matter lah.
Whuts done is done.
I need sleep man.
Really.
I cant really entertain.
Ish is having the neighbors over and I don’t feel like hanging out.
Penat dowh!
Really!
I need sum shut eye.
Im sure ish is having fun with harpreet and co.
Coolness.
Nyways im goin 2 bed. The boys are leaving too.
Thank god.
Okay gnite now.Mwah`
<3 <3 <3
16:20