Tuesday, September 27, 2005
I woke up at 8 today
And strangely enuff
I stayed up
Lols
Mak would be so proud
Hahha
Anyways I read up a bit of anatomy
And went thru netter
Feels a bit refreshing to understand sum things that have remained a constant blur to me all this while
Hahha
Anyways I might just borrow some bones from the bone library later on
Just for revision’s sake
More later
Class finishes at 3 today!
Wonder why dats such a relief?
Mwah`
I have this feeling
Dat at some point or another
Im gonna haf to not blog as much
I mean im gonna not be so involved in blogging
In fotopages etc
Is just gonna take up most of my time
Unless its just like, a session a week
Or like,
If I have internet connection in my bedroom
Damn glenomena is sooo cool
Im so gonna stay thr once im allowed to
I like the whole campus thang
Id luv to just stay outside for a yr or two
But im bound to be drawn back.
Back to campus
Kot la
I have no idea how the whole thing goes
So its all just a guessing game
Huhu
Anyways im gonna go.Bye`
<3 <3 <3
03:46