http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Lols
I had my first dissection today
Uber cool
We got a guy
And he’s pretty large
So im gonna call him mr big
We dissected his back, to check out the trapezius muscles
Its my first time in the presence of a dead guy
Mr big is definitely very much dead
He’s old tho
If I were able to I wud want to donate my body for the usage of medical school students
On Thursday I have another date with mr big. This time we’re workin his lower limbs. Lols
Today I puasa-ed
It was okay I guess
But uber penat coz lectures were on the whole day. Up to 5.
2morro wud be 9 to 4
Penat wo~
Mary’s havin sum frens over b4 they head to the party at stillorgan
Im not goin tho
I wudnt mind goin
But cam complicated jek
Far and unnecessary
Besides next week is fresher’s week
Parties non stop
I’d probley join then
Hehh
And anthony’s with ish. In her room I think.
Weird siot
The presence of chatty teenagers are hampering my plans of cookin kurma ayam for dins today.
Make that for meals in the coming days.
Hahhahh
Really!
We eat the same thing for days..
Lols

Huhu
I managed to cook the kurma after the gurls left
It turned out okay!
Huhu
I hope no one gets a dodgy stomach after havin it!
Hihiks
It isn’t the best in the world,
But it works
La la la
Anyway I need to go to bed la
Have a 9 to 4 tommoro
Gnite!

<3 <3 <3

13:05