http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Heyhey
Today was an emotional hoe down
Morning was okay. I woke up late. N I was kinda moodless.
Until I got online
N chatted with ayah. n with sum people whu I almost had to ignore.
e-messenger is soooo hard! U gotta be really sure which window ur in.
sorry to all those babs yg I x sempat chat with keyh??
Anyways it felt so good having to chat with mak n ayah and akak. I almost felt absolutely relieved.
We had a lect on early patient care immediately afterwards and I was absolutely numb. Totally!
I was not hungry. Not feeling. Just numb.
It felt silly, really.
Like being in love.
Only dat ur acting all crazy bout ur family. Sounds ickily sweet doesn’t it?
Lols
Anyways I quote from whut I wrote in my notebook bout how I felt.

*quote*
If i. cud stay. I’d be there.every second of. The way.
And i. will alwez. Love you.
Im not hungry.
Im cold.
I’m numb.
*endquote*

Agaks lols bukan?
Anyways we got our first seminar. Takderlah cool bangat.
Apparently we haf to visit patients in their homes in groups of three next week.
Menarik bukan?
I would have quoted the guy’s name.
But confidentiality and ethics start from the first year!
Anyways im in a group with wani, a fellow private Malaysian student.
And padraig. An essentially irish bloke whu’s kinda cute laks.
Fact 1: the name padraing /pod-rik/ is actually the irish versh of Patrick. Coolness bukan?
Anyways sangat sakit mata la type dlm gelap.
On lampu sats.
Okay.. panjang lagi nih
Anyways after that I practically ran home. Made meself two sandwiches for a late lunch and brought me laptop to quinns building. Just to start googletalk
And voila!
It worked!
Amat cool.
I talked to ayah and mak for nearly an hour. It was almost as if we cud speak about anything.
Mebbe it was because we din haf to worry bout the fact that there is a limit to the credit in the phonecard.
and i felt mature. I felt like I was having a mature conversation with my parents.
Amat cool.
I knoe dat saying amat cool doesn’t fit into the conversation.
Anyways I miss them bangat.
Bangat sangat bangat.
I never quite appreciated them as a child. Or as a teen.
But as an adult ( mak aiii! Adult??) I feel like I knoe em and feel em.
Empthatize. That sorta thing.
Anyways im listening to fall to pieces – avril.
Words words words. I love songs. Lyrics. Melodies.
Amat hippie la malam nih.
Anywayss..
After googletalking, I arrived home at about six pm.
To get ready for a reception in o’reilly hall at six pm.
And ish arrived at 6.15. wanting to come along.
N she had to bathe and all!
Sungguh gilerr..
We finally arrived at about 7.
Ish din have a pair of heels so she borrowed mary’s
Which were so high she had to walk barefooted 98% of the way.
Bapak lawakk
O’reilly is super jauh if ur walkin barefooted weih
Anyways we arrived when he crowd was booming
The msian were mostly in kurungs and baju melayu.
But some of em were wearing casuals tho
Ish wore traditional too, which is cool
Met up with the gurls and piccied
The boys are actually pretty friendly once u start makin frens with em
Funny how it takes a reception like this one to break the ice
Btw it’s a welcome reception for international students
Anyways lie I sed, the boys were cool. Izwan was hilarious. Azran n shawal were too.
And I also met up and chatted with azhar. Apparently Anthony invited him along.
It was great havin to chat with him.
My thoughts about azhar are changing?
Im not sayin!
But I have to admit he looked nice in a shirt n tie.
N I had a lot of curious looks. On why I was the only first med gurl talking to the guy.
Anyways he had to meet frens. And he left early. Hmmphh.
Lols
Im turning into putri doeh!
Anyways we took pictures in big groups outside near the lake.
It has a fountain in it!
The lake, I mean.
And it has swans!
Anyways we made jokes bout the pics appearing in salam aidilfitri dari perantauan in da Malaysian papers.
N it kinda struck me.
Lordy.
Im overseas.
Im actually a salam perantauan.
Shite.
Anyways izwan wanted to borrow me cam after that.
Me wondering why. N whu.
Dammit why did the battery mampus. *sighs*
Anyways its being charged now
*muttering under breath*
I habis credit!! Phone i creditless!
Anyways we had fun mingling.
I met Thomas and pienne I think. Vietnamese and French respectively. Very nice people. Very curious bout da tudung n stuff.
I had piccies taken with em.
I met kamilah. A malay-speaking Japanese doin masters in environmental sumthin.
Sungguh eccentric bukan? But she was wow!
She wore a kimono n spoke malay to us.
N she had a Spanish boyf. From spain, obv.
Who can barely speak English.
How da hell do these people communicate?
Okay anyways I came back home with myra
Stole a sunflower from the reception.
Made frens and memories. N thoughts and ideas.
Sangat seronok.
Then I got back and the gurls had pizza delivered.
It was massive.
We shared n even so i had a massive portion.
We had popiah with sambal at the reception!
How Malaysian is that??
And we just chatted and joked like crazy!
Literally. Myra came over and she was in stitches as well.
Apparently the gurls think I have this innocent demeanor but sumhow I had the dirtiest mind among the lot.
Apa daa!
Just coz the were sayin dat all guys are fuckers.
And I mentiond dat if they weren’t we all probably wouldn’t be here.
Heh
In retrospect lawak gaks
*guffaws*
Laughing at my own joke.
Fact 2: apparently sumone has died from laughing at his own joke before. I read it in sue zen’s book of weird deaths.
Anyways suddenly we saw Catherine, da anna kournikova lookalike and her roomie, the stout cute one, wearing satin sam foos and rolling around on the grass patch in front of merville 18.
Apparently they were doin yoga. And soon nuff we all joined em.
Oh yep before that, wagner came to lepak at our place.
Wagner is a brazillian (not jewish, ish!) whu stays at merville 26
Fact 3: wagner does THEORETICAL PHYSICS. Wtf?
We all lepaked and rolled on the grass for a good 45 minutes. Dat drunk n superbly frenly guy doin vets also lepaked with us.
And left intermittently lookin for free drinks.
And then mary practically dragged me to go to the student pub to watch the gig
It was supposed to be awesome.
They had a green day tribute band.
N so we walked and then we stopped at one of the mervilles to wait for mary’s fren. Who ended up takin half an hour.
So whut I did was walked myra halfway to belgrove, expecting to intercept mary n co halfway
But apparently by the time I returned they were in front of merville 18, waiting for Kristen.
I took it as a sign dat I shudnt go.
So I din.
But I took so long typing this blog.
That I might as well. Lols.
It was fun havin myra over. Fun frolicking on the grass.
And freezing me buns in the cold.
I was wearin a tee, goddammit!
Im in a chatty mood btw
Even tho im supposed to clean my room
And start on me cals again. I hav gots to do it!
But alhamdulillah lects tommoro wud b 11 to 3. I have to spend the rest of the afternoon finishin cals.
And googletalking hihiks!
Mnarik.
Anyways I dunno la
Im gonna clean up a bit
Then work on cals.
Or do a bit of both at the same time. So tak ngantuk.
Anyways the day turned out splendid.
I enjoyed myself.
Even tho I had to wear a blue baju kurung.
Btw an irish member of staff mentioned to me dat she loved how our tudungs matched our bajus.
N she liked me turquoise ensemble too! hahhahh
Anyways
On a deeper note
I realized on the way back from walking myra home dat
I felt like havin a boyf wud probably hold me back.
I donno whut I mean.
Mebbe its just da fact dat id probably not be able to do things im able to do now.
Like goin for gigs at the student pub.
Like walking myra halfway to belgrove in nuthin but a tudung, a tee, linen pants and flip flops. Blue, black, black and pink respectively.
Bapak crazed.
Things like dat u knoe. But im lookin up, out, and forward to the prospects of havin a good support system here in Dublin.
I probably need one at some point. Really.
Lols.
Okay cal time!

Mwah2!

<3 <3 <3

16:12