http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Sunday, September 25, 2005
its so freaking cold
and im not gonna put on a sweater
my rum is spotless
its crap clean
I cant believe it
Its probably gonna last half a day
Lols
Anyways
I had a great day out!
Ish, mary and I went out on a spontaneous trip to dun laoghaire
That’s pronounced ‘don’t leery’
Its this pretty lil coastal place
We walked around the town
And took pictures
Shopped at 2 euro shops
And pound shops
And had uber expensive fish and chips!
The place was beautiful
We took piccies of all these pretty structures
Mary, ish and I bought ice cream
Drizzled with raspberry sauce
And with a flake bar on top
We sat by the waves and just munched on our cones and made lurid jokes and poked fun at each other
Sangat fun
We went to the edge of the pier too
Which was so pretty!
But so cold too
And we had to walk so fast just to catch up with mary
Lols
Piccied sum more
And made our way back.
Lovely outing. Lovely company. Lovely time.
Im just bout to go to bed
Its bout half 12
And im in my rum
We all kinda picnicked
Out in the living room
With vanilla scented candles
All five of us – mary, Kirsten, harp, ish n moi
We played these silly lil word games
Which ultimately come up to the words mary.
Gay.
Sex.
Penis.
Stupid things like that.
Hilarious. We even had a game
Where we complete the story
And it eventually involves evil mark, a kinky grandma cum stripper
And kamikaze pilots
Uber interesting
We munched on maruku
And purple ubat-shaped candy
I sooo ODed on sugar la
And im breaking out in a rash
Class at nine tommoro
I have absolutely no idea whut im gonna do tommoro
Class ends at 11!
Gosh!
Dats like, uber early ya knoe
Anyways I miss dun
I was thinking bout him da whole day
And his profile pix
Sgt sweet
Makes me think of situations
And words like separa kekas
Still tickles me
I knoe he cares
I wish he was around tho
Really
Id so bring him around
And show him how beautiful the place is
Truly.
Im soo gonna bkak frenster again
Anyways im gonna crash
And probley do my weird mental organizing im so famous for
Lols
Today is a day of self appreciation
And there’s no one in the world who could appreciate me better
Than me.
Mwah`

<3 <3 <3

16:41