http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Omigawd
I had the biggest scare
My laptop refused to turn on this morning
I mean, it was on, but the lcd din light up
So I had no choice but to let the battery run out on its own
N I was so relieved
When I cud switch it back on later on at night
Today is turning into a good day
I managed to be up to date regarding lecture notes
I was bein a good gurl n not spend a trillion on fud n stuff
N another cool piece of info?
I cooked a fantastic dinner
I had baked haddock (instant, by the way)
With boiled veggies and mash
How oirish is dat??
Now im super kenyang
It was good!
Thrs nuthin like makin sum wholesome dinner
N it turning out nice
Btw im contemplating whether I shud pack some mash for class tommoro
I have a 9 to 4
Again.
*sigh*
N its supposed to be a good week!
I need to start on cals la tonight
Im seriously backdated
But im glad dat the laptop is back on
So at least I can type my assignment out
N not have to use the com lab for the next few days
Gosh
I need it done in two days
TWO DAYS
Giler babs
N I might be hitting the student pub tonight
The reverb is playin
Im just gonna enjoy the gig la
Hopefully I will
Hehh!
Anyways thrs a game goin out outside
At the Belfield park by anthony’s hse
Hahha he’s makin me want to be frens with azhar
But im kinda thinking dat its probley not gonna turn out the way it ought to
U knoe?
Huhu
Anyways I found out dat the guy from my lecture, the one whu’s mates with azran
His name is also izwan. Well dats whut azran told me.
If it really is, which is likely,
Then its just freaky
Just. Goddamn. Freaky.
Omigawd someone just scored again
Gaelic football is just madness over here.
The screams are insane!!!
Hahhahhhh….
Anyways im gonna start up with my cals now.
Now whrs da note I wrote up…?
*reaches up to the bookshelf*
Ah, thr u go..
Anyways ant’s playin da guitar in da living room
And they’re all watching miss congeniality 2.
I’d probley join em
N do the cals in the living room.
I’d concentrate.
Really.
Ptth`
Oops. They just scored another one.
Guess im not the only one’s lucky tonight
Mwah`

Held at guitar point – a nice name for a band ait?
Hahha
Ant created dat
Well he sed dat actually

Anyways I din go to the pub
Suxx gils
But geri sed the bar was packed
N they weren’t letting anyone in
So I din miss nethin
Anyways
I realized from whut ant and azhar had to say. Aih im goin out of chronology again.
Anyways from whut they sed
It was best if I were to enjoy my first year.
Do sum kick ass gig stuff
Eat chocs
Play a sport. Fencing, whutever.
Mebbe do my cross stitch
Go for the minimum number of lectures as to not get too left behind
Yet remain sane throughout the semester
I have to figure that part out. I will.
Dammit
Anyways I went to ant’s place with ish
And apparently they wanted to hook me up with azhar, ant’s fren from 4th med.
They were goin on all nite bout it, so I went lah
Anyways azhar came to ant’s place and shortly after that, ish left.
Apparently to sembang with her loverboy back at 18-4.
And azhar was okay la I spose.
A lil shy. Honestly speaking I was kind of bored.
No, bored’s too harsh.
I was not feeling comfortable during the conversation.
I think its because of the given circumstances
We felt like we had a reason to be there and talking
And that there were expectations
If it were all blanked out I think we wudve been fine
He’s not really my type I spose
But sumthin ant sed struck me
I can so see him as a buddy, close fren, brotherly kinda thang
But never say never, as they say.
On a positive side, azhar’s cute
Lols
Anyways im goin off to bed now. N im probley gonna wake up early tommoro.
Depending on whether im continueing CALs tonight or tommoro
I might be doin it tonight lah
Im already on the laptop aren’t i?
Anways im done with CAL
I’ll do the rest tommoro
And I realized sumthin
Dat all this shit is way cool
Im pretty lucky to be experiencing this
Here I am
Being morose and terrified
Mulled by financial problems
And plagued by the fact that everyone else is so far ahead of me when it comes to classes
But at the same tyme im so fuckin lucky. N im doin good.
I’ve only been here for 2 weeks
And I’ve been to the movies thrice
Shopping centre more than I cud think
Met with the seniors of rc and tcd
Made frens (n ‘networked’ as they like to put it)
Become the agony aunt of a fellow student
And a senior
Made a few frens whu I so totally ngam with. For now.
N hopefully for a long time to go.
Found my way round Dublin
And already getting discount bargains
Lols
I think I might be having it good
And to think dat there are sooo many opportunities out thr.
Its just a matter of me establishing a balance between the two.
Studies. And life.
They are not one or the same. And most definitely not inter-related.
Sometimes its just that I take everything for granted. And take everything too hard at the same time. Failing to achieve the equilibrium. Failing baaadd.
Im young, dammit.
It’s the time to lentur before I become some hardened monocotyledonous cylindrical plant.
Lols
There u have it. Me crapping. But at least me thots are positive.
Lols
Okaylah
Batt mau mampus juga
*air kisses*

<3 <3 <3

13:18