http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Sunday, September 18, 2005
The day turned out differently from whut I expected
I din go out to stillorgan
N I din watch a movie with alia
We had a dinner party
N the boys were over
Harp, Anthony and vali
Im practically the only one whu doesn’t have frens over to the place
Its cold and im warm
Anyways we watched tv for a while
Then we caught harp n vali’s roommates mark and another mark
Playing footy at the grass patch between merville 18 and 19
We joined em for a game, mainly to get mary to hangout with her current crush, mark I
Personally, I think mark II is cuter. Lols.
Btw ish is talking to harp in her room.
Romantic la sangat
She likes him I guess.
Its hard to tell when it comes to harp. He probley likes her too.
Anyways we joined the boys, but then the RA came and kinda chased us away. Politely tho. I like the way they asked us to play sumwhr else
So we played at the pitch near the bus stand
It was dark coz none of the field lighting were on
We were only depending on the sun
Anyways we playd five a side
We had 5 gurls n five boys
But my team got 2 boys and the other had 3
Funnily enuff we actually did better than the other team
It started off fair but eventually we got a head start and the game ended at 9-4
And believe it or not, I think only 2 or 3 goals out of all 13 were scored by boys
Pelik gils
Whut I noticed wuz
Dat the guys were excellent at handling the football [notice the usage of the word ‘football’ instead of just ‘ball’] and dribbling but when it comes to scoring, they either slow down n lose the ball
Or get disoriented and the ball goes out
But after the apparent time out, we played a boys against gurls game
Which might have been unfair coz we gurls were clearly outnumbered by the time the other boys n gurls joind us
But they. Kicked. Ass.
Boys won bout 5 or 6-0
Hahhahh.. they even let us do penalties at the end of the game
Sangat siot
And the most wow thing was
Dat its so different from playing in Malaysia
Coz the air was so cold
And the oxygen density was probley different as well
It felt like it was harder to breathe at the start
But I haven’t felt that good in a long, long tyme.
I felt so healthy
I felt like I was so adrenaline-charged!
I felt so motivated
I swore I was gonna start playing games again
Really!
It felt great. Truly.
Anyways now im dead tired
And I resent the idea of havin to put the sheets on the bedbefore I sleep
Its bout 12 am already so im probley blogging this bit as one from the 19th. heh.
Anyways yesterday cik had her operation
Akak told me dat mak, ayah and amir went to penang to c her b4 the op.
I hope she’ll be okay.
I really do.
Its scary to have a family history of that.
There’s no way of knowing whether Ill be getting it. Or akak.
We just have to wait it out, wont we?
Let the time take its turn.
Anyways im gonna crash
Im seriously pooped
Im not poopin tho
Just pooped
It was a fun day.
Felt a lil distant from some of the boys playing
Mebbe the minority thing starts to kick in
But bless those who see me
And not the scarf that im wearing
Read it. Think it.
Haven’t used dat in a while, have i?
Nyte now
Meuuuwah`!

<3 <3 <3

17:48