Thursday, September 29, 2005
hey hey
I woke up early this morning
It’s a lil cold
And ive classes only at 11
Huhuks
Anyways today when I woke up
I found myself decidedl torn
At one point
I felt happy
Waking up fresh
Having to get ready
Choosing whut to wear for class
Which makes me want the stuff I left behind at home so much more~!
And at another point
I felt lo
Coz I was so far away from home
So far away from the reality that I’ve gotten accustomed to
Almost sumthin I took for granted
I knoe now
That thrs so much more to life
So much to see
So much to explore
But I cant help being tied back
U r where ur roots are, no?
Anyways im starting to feel hungry
Im probley gonna watch the telly
And have breakfast
And mebbe do da jadual thang
Maybe
Just maybe.
<3 <3 <3
05:00