http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, August 15, 2005
hahha
sometimes i surprise myself
today i asked a complete stranger
if I cud borrow his phone
coz my battery’s dead
hihi
its so un-me
the last time this happened to me
i chose the most gatal looking bunch of guys
assuming my success rate wud increase
but this time
its just a random Chinese couple
sumwhat unlucky to end up walking behind me at that opportune moment
huhu
well
as far as I see it
its hard to do
but no skin off my nose
they don’t knoe me anyways
and I bet
i made that couple happy
coz I allowed them their good deed of the day..
lol
mwah`

<3 <3 <3

19:33